1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Vespoids! 1.04

Adds a race of nature loving bees/wasps to the game.

1. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

FYI nobody will know what you mean my 8 tier ships unless they looked in the assets I think there only about 4 or 5 ship upgrades.[DOUBLEPOST=1432867444][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Please show us your starbound log.

Kayuko likes this.
  2. billwopeh

billwopeh Phantasmal Quasar

It's a conflict with
    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/invisible-clothes.2425/
    They both use the same item name or something.[DOUBLEPOST=1432883403][/DOUBLEPOST]I just deleted the nothing armor folder and the game started this time. I don't know how crucial it was to this mod though.[DOUBLEPOST=1432884705][/DOUBLEPOST]When starting a new Vespoid it had a stack of 124, or something like that, perfectly generic item. Not sure why.

Last edited: May 29, 2015
  3. lexietanium

lexietanium Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hi it works!! =) Also, it would be nice if you put some screenshots of what features are on your mod right now so people can know what they're getting. Then maybe put your future plans too. Just a suggestion. I think it'll get you more downloads and so people won't miss out on this awesome mod.

4. AnthonySkunk89

AnthonySkunk89 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah, I should, I will see to that. ^!^

5. Harustar

Harustar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

so not sure if it was just me or if anyone else has experienced this bug, but the liquid honey was derped. it was an easy fix tho^^ the bug caused liquid honey to not be found, if its alright with ya anthony, I fixed it, so anyone else getting the same issue, here ya go^^

Edit: so I also had to fix the recipe, unless yall actually LIKE perfectly generic items, lol

Obviously, Extract to Starbound > giraffe_storage > mods > Vespoid > items > liquids
    it'll ask to replace the older file, just hit yes, and the problem is fixed. If your copy of Vespoids doesn't give a missing liquid honey error, just ignore this

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 30, 2015
    Kayuko likes this.
  6. AnthonySkunk89

7. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

'lo Anthony, thought i'd give you a heads up about your marvelous Vespoid race here, and let you know about a particularly irritating bug that i've come across. Whenever I'd install your "Vespoids" and the "Bees!" mod together, i'd end up with a duplicate item error, after looking into your mod and the Bees mod I came across the face that your vespoids have items and objects with the same name as those in the "Bees!" mod. Particularly the honey comb, honey drop, liquid honey, and a few other items i've gone and forgot the name of. Because of this, I can't use your lovely bug people and the "Bees!" mod together, which prevent me from attaining my dream of Bee Beekeepers. Thought i'd bring this up to you so you could fix it if you've the time, thanks for reading and try asking around the community for dungeon and town help. The author of Lazarus Dungeons and the author of the Felin race might be able to help you out with these, but what do I know, i'm just a forum stalker. :p

8. billwopeh

After installing the latest version I get this error.
    Untitled.png

9. billwopeh

Never mind it was my mistake I downloaded from here not from the alternate link.

10. AnthonySkunk89

Download the mod from the link in the description and not this site.

11. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

a'ight. Thanks!

12. AnthonySkunk89

Welcome mate. ;3

13. Jonahman710

Jonahman710 Master Chief

One question, they dont fly do they?

14. BloodyAngel

BloodyAngel Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, I may be blind or somewhat stupid but where do i go to make the armors?

15. AnthonySkunk89

Sadly, no, very limited.
    The same way you make the other races armors.

Kayuko likes this.
  16. BloodyAngel

BloodyAngel Void-Bound Voyager

17. Jonahman710

Jonahman710 Master Chief

didnt think so, doesnt matter looks good may use it, flight would be cool although maybe a bit OP in beginning. Could make a character evolution tech that lets you shoot stingers and fly.(you can use that if you want i dont care)

18. AnthonySkunk89

heh, reminds me of the wasps from terraria. xD

BloodyAngel and Jonahman710 like this.
  19. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

Found an issue with the bees mod: duplicate item: liquidhoney
    Thought you could talk to the dev on that and work to include the vespoid as a race IN their mod since both require honey. either that or make your mod call on his liquidhoney item.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  20. Kayuko

Kayuko Oxygen Tank

Did I miss something?
    Wasn't this fixed like 3 times now? x: