Complete 1 year Giveaway

Discussion in 'Community Contests/Giveaways' started by Biirdy Daysleeper, Jul 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴛ

ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴛ Space Hobo

Sounds fun, can i participate. I have had the game for more than three months. The fourm account no, but i do have a steam ofcourse. You can trust.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  2. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Woowwwwwww. You literally made your account for the purpose of getting a free game.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  3. ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴛ

ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴛ Space Hobo

A free game is a free game isn't it not? You must seize such opportunities, the prophet wills it.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  4. ᴋᴀʙʟᴇ

ᴋᴀʙʟᴇ Master Chief

[​IMG]

5. Captain Kane

You know what? Whatever. Biirdy can decide if he lets you in or not.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  6. Biirdy Daysleeper

Biirdy Daysleeper Weight of the Sky

Own the game does not count, I can not accept a new member especially that I have some doubts about your identity.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  7. ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴛ

ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴛ Space Hobo

Can you stop being passive aggressive please? What is with the attitude against me? If you think i am stupid, just say it... You have freedom of speech don't you? Or is freedom of speech an oxymoron on these fourms?[DOUBLEPOST=1437154710][/DOUBLEPOST]
    What do you mean by identity? i am confused... and sorry for the double post.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  8. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

Please try to stay on-topic and avoid responding with just gifs/images.

Most people don't understand that freedom of speech doesn't protect you from someone else responding to you in a way you don't like.

Dunto and Jimlad 42 like this.
  9. ᴋᴀʙʟᴇ

ᴋᴀʙʟᴇ Master Chief

Can I participate? I'm a compatible candidate.
    [​IMG]

10. ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴛ

ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴛ Space Hobo

Umm... I don't think you actually understood my point. I like freedom of speech. It was pretty clear that he was being passive aggressive. But that is not the point, he should of responded to me exactly how he felt. Yeah, wierd i know.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  11. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Indeed, it more or less means we aren't allowed to throw you in jail for saying something. So... Not exactly helpful for arguments.

12. Biirdy Daysleeper

You arrived today and coincidentally you agree all the time with Kable and you use the same typeface, I do not blame you, but I prefer to wait to be sure, there remain several days before the contest results.

Sorry but following your nasty comments like what my age makes me ignorant I must refuse. Be nicer and people will reward you.

Dunto and Jimlad 42 like this.
  13. ᴋᴀʙʟᴇ

ᴋᴀʙʟᴇ Master Chief

Ahahaha.
    [​IMG]

14. fiscure1

fiscure1 Void-Bound Voyager

If this is still open then i'd love to be entered for half-life 2 and the bonus game(s). Thx and great giveaway.

Biirdy Daysleeper and Jimlad 42 like this.
  15. ᴋᴀʙʟᴇ

ᴋᴀʙʟᴇ Master Chief

I'm sorry, you must be a friend of Biirdy's to obtain access to this contest.

16. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

Enough with the snide comments. Seriously, this is the last warning I'll give you before a permanent ban.

Relten, Captain Kane, Dunto and 2 others like this.
  17. Captain Kane

This forum has rules against harassing other members. So I am not allowed to say how I truly feel about you.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  18. Biirdy Daysleeper

Okay I add you. ^^

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  19. LeeJohn

LeeJohn Phantasmal Quasar

Oh btw, could you put my name down for both FTL and HL2 as preferred games?
    And yes, I do realise every participant can win one game at most.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  20. Biirdy Daysleeper

Okay, but I have some problems with the spoiler so I will not class participants, I would see which winners want what games at the end of the contest. ;)

Jimlad 42 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.