1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

[WIP] Creative Mode 1.6.7 Glad Giraffe

Mod that allows you to spawn any item in-game without any trouble.

1. matrix1368

matrix1368 Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG]DISCUSSION TAB
    Before posting, read this if you have issues installing the mod.

1. Download the latest version of Creative Mode.
    2. Open it with WinRar (windows) or with Izip (Imac)
    3. Copy and paste the "CreativeMode" folder into your mods folder. Usually located in
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods
    4. Launch Starbound and have fun.

Still Having issues? Or do you want to report a bug. Please post them below :)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
    sosmic likes this.
  2. Werekitty39501

Werekitty39501 Pangalactic Porcupine

Apparently some of the recipes no longer exist, and this causes the game to crash. I got an error about "florannotesCodex".

Attached Files:

3. matrix1368

4. slash379

slash379 Big Damn Hero

the mod is not working for me it says something about not finding the recipe for blue dye

5. agsys

agsys Void-Bound Voyager

The Creative Mode flight tech item isn't working in the new version 1.4.5.2. I get the item but there's no tech ability granted, and nothing in the list of techs from the ship's computer. Tested on multiple characters.

tianna blood likes this.
  6. Noranum

Noranum Phantasmal Quasar

Hi!

Excuse me for bothering you... first: Thanks for keeping this very important mod up to date! :party:
    Second: Would it be possible to make three versions of the flight tech, one for each slot-section, so that we could choose which slot we would like to use for this? I personally would love to put it in as body tech, because these are quite not useful to me, while the head techs are more important (targeted blink and morphball).
    Would this be possible?
    Thanks for reading (and answering).

7. matrix1368

I'll have a look into it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1440921906][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Can you send me your starbound.log ?[DOUBLEPOST=1440921954][/DOUBLEPOST]
    True. I'm going to fix it soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1440922009][/DOUBLEPOST]
    After installing the newest version. You still got the problem?

8. Bryangn001

Bryangn001 Space Hobo

How do you install this mod?
    I've looked for youtube videos no pleased Giraffe videos and the foreums which makes no goddamn sense.

9. Werekitty39501

Werekitty39501 Pangalactic Porcupine

No, actually I don't. The updated recipes worked.

10. Donovan745

Donovan745 Void-Bound Voyager

Any way to "Rip" the Flight mode implant from this and make it cost a few more points to unlock?
    I'd like to get access to this flight mode as part of a Co-Op server i'm considering making, but i don't want the other features this mod gives as that would ruin the whole aspect of multiplayer...
    I only use Creative for single player, not multi.

11. matrix1368

Glad it worked out. Have fun playing :)

Open the downloaded file with WinRar or any other .zip or .rar opening software. And copy the map to
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods

Than it should work. Good luck ![DOUBLEPOST=1440922837][/DOUBLEPOST]
    So you want a new mod that only adds Creative flight?

12. wuda2001

wuda2001 Void-Bound Voyager

The mod dosen't allow you to create a robotic crafting table.

13. ACKING_QC

ACKING_QC Void-Bound Voyager

just a question. it says that FrackinUniverse AND CleF mod are compatibles with this epic mod.. but I can't see any of the things from CleF and Frackin Universe .. do you have a clue ?

14. Noranum

'Compatible' probably just means 'It won't crash your game if you have these mods installed together'. Adding aaaaall the items from FU to the list of the spawning boxes would be some work...[DOUBLEPOST=1440963830][/DOUBLEPOST]

The robotic crafting table is located in the furniture box (the green one). Just type in "robotic" and you will find it there.

15. ACKING_QC

oh...... welll I really wanttedd to have FU stuff in creative menu maybe I should say to him on his mod thread :)

16. Noranum

You better won't. At least not now. Sayter is busy over the head with bug hunting. You may wait until the dust of the patch set.
    If you really need stuff from FU, you could simply use cheat commands via console. Or make your own spawning recipes. It's not that hard, but there are so many items..

17. MrChow

MrChow Pangalactic Porcupine

Answering your question, you can craft most of the new objects which CLeF adds thanks to cm recipes which I supply along with the mod. :) Just make sure you've installed everything properly.

18. ACKING_QC

uhm. I... just copied everything in mods folder ... that should do the trick no? if theres a readme then shame on me and punch me in the face

19. captainlee10

captainlee10 Void-Bound Voyager

how do you install .RAR files?

20. MrChow

MrChow Pangalactic Porcupine

There is a Readme. :3

Unzip them, d'oh. RAR is a Roshal's ARchive format, developed for RAR and lately WinRAR, a shareware archiver application for Windows. 7-Zip and the most of archive managers are capable of RAR archive extraction, although not all of them are supporting RAR 5.00 format, since it was introduced just recently.