1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Parkour 1.3

Adds parkour mechanics similar to Gmod parkour

1. Fiad

Fiad Void-Bound Voyager

Fiad submitted a new mod:

Parkour - Adds parkour mechanics similar to Gmod parkour

Read more about this mod...

2. Kamidarko

Kamidarko Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I noticed that even without having the tech enabled, equipped, or with a backdrop to make it work I was still running fast, bunny hopping, and jumping ridiculously high on the planets surface. Was this intentional or did it goof?

3. Fiad

Fiad Void-Bound Voyager

I am still trying to figure out how to make the movement only work for the tech.

4. Kamidarko

Kamidarko Scruffy Nerf-Herder

well the tech was in my tech menu even before I was supposed to find it at the outpost so I think something is counting it as activated and selected even if it is not. Not that I am really complaining about being able to run fast and getting the occasional jump boost, but it would be best if you could figure out how to make it solely based in the tech being equipped. Another idea though is to turn the movement speed, high jump and bunny hopping into individual techs themselves that are all oriented for motion and spelunking. Like the head mod can be bunny hopping, the torso can be speed increase and fall resistance, and the legs can be a Mario esc triple jump with height added on or just something like rocket jump without being rocket jump. That way we can mix and match the effects we want and having all three will make me feel like a total bad-ass ninja.

5. Fiad

Fiad Void-Bound Voyager

Fiad updated Parkour with a new update entry:

A few adjustments.

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Kokiri Minish

Kokiri Minish Space Penguin Leader

Very cool idea.I going to have fun with this one.

7. Fiad

Fiad Void-Bound Voyager

Fiad updated Parkour with a new update entry:

Parkour arena and tech improvements.

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. PotatoSS

PotatoSS Astral Cartographer

Screenshots! Video! Anything!

9. Fiad

Fiad Void-Bound Voyager

I'm waiting until I have something good to screenshot/video. Which is as soon as I finish the demonstration room int the parkour arena. So at best, a video is coming out in a day or two. Worst case scenario, a couple of screenshots.

10. Fiad

Fiad Void-Bound Voyager

11. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

:p going to try this out

12. Kokiri Minish

Kokiri Minish Space Penguin Leader

I recommend it since you can get the techs as soon as you reach the outpost :)

13. Milk_Master04

Milk_Master04 Void-Bound Voyager

This is a bit buggy, i tried the wall jump and It pushed me downwards, i almost died :oops: EDIT: Also, it did 141 damage

14. EarlTheOwl

EarlTheOwl Void-Bound Voyager

I downloaded the mod, I selected the quest but I can't find the tech anywhere. It's not even in my ship, I can't find it anywhere. Bug ?

15. Flameage

Flameage Void-Bound Voyager

not too sure what the command is to see this tech, what would be the command to be able to see the tech?

Le_Pringles likes this.
  16. Qwashi

Qwashi Space Hobo

i cant install this for some reason

17. Le_Pringles

Le_Pringles Intergalactic Tourist

Ermmmm..... Is the quest supposed to have any text? I accepted it in the Eruchius Mining Facility (no seriously) and the quest has no text and is titled Parkour Module