1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Race fixes for Pleased Giraffe VERSION V12 PLEASED GIRAF

Race Fix PG

1. Makein

Makein Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I made some Race fixes for updated Starbound Pleased Giraffe
    It NOT add anything new, only support for Stable Pleased Giraffe

If somebody want give $ as thanks, here you go:
    https://www.paypal.me/Makein
    To fully fix race+items+...+... it take some time from me like 3 hours or so,
    Only fix race (without anything) take 25~40 minutes
    If somebody want faster result you can donate for it, BUT i create clean race fix for free and don't tell anyone to pay for work i do, but i would be pleased if someone do it
    If somebody donate and want fix for race then i would try find time or change my plans (my time for work on Nuclear station cant be changed) and would look on it faster)

Plans:
    6x Super SBG
    Elunite
    Leporid
    Lagoth
    Saiyan

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
    Cipherstar likes this.
  2. SilverLancer

SilverLancer Subatomic Cosmonaut

I like what you're doing OP, and I really enjoy the Ningen/Kemono character mods, but if Odabutsu brings down the righteous thunder that only a creator will be prepared to suffer for it.

I only hope this doesn't happen

3. Makein

Makein updated Race fixes for Pleased Giraffe with a new update entry:

v4

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1441924403][/DOUBLEPOST]
    It's only partial fix for new update that i made for myself and if author would update their mod, then nobody would download fix. Because people would don't need it.
    And fix only add support for Pleased Giraffe, it's don't fix any errors in race mod and don't change any stuff that authors added or created.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  4. Makein

5. Hiro5727

Hiro5727 Void-Bound Voyager

How to make it work? Can someone please explain to me?

6. Makein

7. Makein

8. EyWind

EyWind Yeah, You!

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  9. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Would you be interested in updating my Data Nexi Race for compatibility in Pleased Giraffe, I am currently unable to play starbound and have no way to update it, let me know if your interested, thanks :rofl:

10. stardust7671

stardust7671 Pangalactic Porcupine

lopunnys arent there so please fix it

11. Makein

12. Makein

13. HuskyStrylight

HuskyStrylight Big Damn Hero

Your lopunny fix is not in the download section, please check your inventory and release it for us, thank you.

:3

14. stardust7671

15. Makein

Ugh, sorry for this!
    Looks like mediafire don't upload it or my chrome has bug in this moment.... (Because i check it after upload)
    Well, ill upload it!
    You can get it and play yours Lopunny race again ^o^

Yeah, i already get it and now it's fixed! :)

[DOUBLEPOST=1442009860][/DOUBLEPOST]It's sad that so many people downloaded fix:confused:, but don't leave reply how it's work for them or simply say thanks for what i done :cry:[DOUBLEPOST=1442010383][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Well, it's not so hard...
    Code:
    It's from SoulEchelon replay to kemono race.
    You need to look on files yourself with notepad and you understand how it work fast
    (Because i made so much fixes, they looks alike and works like that too)(But you need remember that some races authors give unique dialogs

PLEASED GIRAFFE UPDATE PATCH HERE!
    I made a small patch that will update the Kemono race to work in the latest game update: http://puu.sh/jVGW6/d3c3c435a5.zip

Taken from the readme:

"Place folders inside KemonoRaceMod folder and overwrite all

Files editted:
    Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods\KemonoRaceMod\ai\ai.config.patch
    Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods\KemonoRaceMod\quests\kemonoftlrepair.questtemplate
    Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods\KemonoRaceMod\quests\tutorial\questtemplate

Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods\KemonoRaceMod\ai\upgradebeamaxe1.aicommand.patch
    Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods\KemonoRaceMod\ai\upgradebeamaxe2.aicommand.patch
    Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods\KemonoRaceMod\ai\upgradebeamaxe3.aicommand.patch
    Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods\KemonoRaceMod\ai\upgradebeamaxe4.aicommand.patch
    Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods\KemonoRaceMod\ai\upgradebeamaxe5.aicommand.patch
    Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods\KemonoRaceMod\ai\upgradebeamaxe6.aicommand.patch
    Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods\KemonoRaceMod\ai\upgradeship1.aicommand.patch
    Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods\KemonoRaceMod\ai\upgradeship2.aicommand.patch
    Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods\KemonoRaceMod\ai\upgradeship3.aicommand.patch
    Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods\KemonoRaceMod\ai\upgradeship4.aicommand.patch
    Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods\KemonoRaceMod\ai\upgradeship5.aicommand.patch
    Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods\KemonoRaceMod\ai\upgradeship6.aicommand.patch
    Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods\KemonoRaceMod\ai\upgradeship7.aicommand.patch
    Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods\KemonoRaceMod\ai\upgradeship8.aicommand.patch

I'm in no way a modder nor do I know anything about modding Starbound. This "patch" was basically made from a "patch" created by Bigphil for the Ningen race mod. There is no support for this "patch", and I highly suggest immediately downloading the Kemono Pleased Giraffe update whenever it comes.

Enjoy! - SoulEchelon"

There is a small discussion in the Discussion tab going on about this currently (Starts at page 7) if you're worried about validity.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1442010706][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Well of course it's possible and it's not so hard to do (i think), because i already know where it's placed. BUT sorry i would not change it, because it's already would moding or changed race without authors notice. You can ask this authors and if they agreed on it. then they fast help you with it (or i am. but after i understand how it's creating [now painting sprites of character])[DOUBLEPOST=1442010773][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Why not?
    I would glad to help, sorry i don't see your post early
    (Well, now i try it in my Starbound, when i fixed i add it on my mediafire folder for you and i would not add info about it, because you author and you can update your character race in your mod post
    Strange, my steam run only from 3rd try, before he tells me that i offline... )
    AND FIXED! Send you link
    [​IMG]

Well... Now i need another character menu mod, because i still have some characters that i wanna fix and add them to my game...

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
    haynesy566 likes this.
  16. EyWind

EyWind Yeah, You!

yeah i alrdy got help with this, i just replace hairstyle that i want and rename it! ty any way, and your fix is working fine and its just in time coz with out some race i couldnt play my characters!

17. Makein

Glad to hear it^^

18. stardust7671

19. Makein

Makein updated Race fixes for Pleased Giraffe with a new update entry:

v10 for PG

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1442016745][/DOUBLEPOST]mr mod developer? You mean Pleased Giraffe?
    If yes, then test themyourself with my fix! Because they not my type of race)
    Token works 99%
    Peglaci (Need test)

20. HuskyStrylight

HuskyStrylight Big Damn Hero

[DOUBLEPOST=1442009860][/DOUBLEPOST]It's sad that so many people downloaded fix:confused:, but don't leave reply how it's work for them or simply say thanks for what i done :cry:[DOUBLEPOST=1442010383][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Well, it's not so hard...

I said thank you :3, also i know how you feel, i was a modder for a game, was alone too. :p