1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Whobound - Itempack Re-Authored

Tardis, Sonic Screwdrivers, Coats, Sandshoes, 3D-Glasses, Long Scarfes, Fezes, Bananagun + soon more

1. mr_engino

mr_engino Void-Bound Voyager

hate to say this but, this might just be too awesome for me to download!

2. draco1122

draco1122 Big Damn Hero

Just wondering how the project is going I started to update the sonicscrew drivers then saw you are working on it . I am new to modding starbound but I have modded a few other games. (Skyrim, oblivion, Torchlight 2). If you need help send me a message so we can work something out.

BateyN7 likes this.
  3. Tortorici22

Tortorici22 Void-Bound Voyager

OMG....From a Doctor Who's french fan, when will come the Giraffe update please? *___*

4. TheSecondNightfury

TheSecondNightfury Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Looks like an epic mod... Wait let me rephrase that... It must be an epic mod! Looking forward to the update! (I shall let you take your time) :)

5. TheSecondNightfury

TheSecondNightfury Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Actually... Has this mod been abandoned? Since I think this mod would be quite easy to update... Why hasn't there been an update yet?

BateyN7 likes this.
  6. Erethas

Erethas Phantasmal Quasar

Don't worry an update is already in the works. Along with a rebranding of the name, some much needed changes and additions etc.
    This mod no longer is just created by me but I started a Modding Team to work on this to deliver the best possible Doctor Who experience for you.

Artay001 likes this.
  7. billhuynh919

billhuynh919 Void-Bound Voyager

when will this mod be updated

8. billhuynh919

billhuynh919 Void-Bound Voyager

how do you install this

9. Torterenek

Torterenek Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It is a bit disappointing that the update has not come out yet, when it is already July. But I know: Time is required to get it all ready.

10. joe9go

joe9go Void-Bound Voyager

being a doctor who fan myself i CANNOT WAIT FOR DIS! i cannot wait for the tardis eather, because all the OTHER tardis mods are eather dead or abandened (changable desktops yey)

11. Gamercat99

Gamercat99 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh i remember that. How the hell does he do that.[DOUBLEPOST=1438716506][/DOUBLEPOST]I put the mod_DoctorWhoClothes into the mods folder and every time I open the game it crashes. A message that reads that there is a runtime error comes up. PLz help i want to play this mod

12. Sky(chu)

Sky(chu) Void-Bound Voyager

i just have one question. how do i get it working because it's a folder and it won't work for some reason. is something wrong or am i just being dumb

13. Gamercat99

Lol i cant get it to work either

14. Sky(chu)

Sky(chu) Void-Bound Voyager

know what i think i am using the wrong version

15. Gamercat99

Are you using giraffe?

16. Gamercat99

lol right?

17. Torterenek

Torterenek Scruffy Nerf-Herder

October now, with no actual news?

18. TheBillyGoat

TheBillyGoat Void-Bound Voyager

When will the giraffe update for this mod come out?? At least give us a date, or even just tell us what month you think it will come out in.[DOUBLEPOST=1444346981][/DOUBLEPOST]Seriously though, It seems like every doctor who mod in every game to exist is outdated.

19. TheWorstPersonEver

TheWorstPersonEver Cosmic Narwhal

I am using Pleased Giraffe, does that work?

20. BateyN7

BateyN7 Void-Bound Voyager

I kid you not, I log on to the forums every other day and search for the words doctor who and tardis... This game was made to be a doctor who mod! Please tell me a mod is almost ready! :( having the series back in to is just making the wait worse!