1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FastFood Mod 0.2.1

You can get your fast food while traveling in space, no need to worry about it anymore!

1. iMisterX

iMisterX Big Damn Hero

iMisterX submitted a new mod:

FastFood Mod - You can get your fast food while traveling in space, no need to worry about it anymore!

Read more about this mod...

2. Hatsya Souji

Hatsya Souji Parsec Taste Tester

Sprite-wise, let's tone down those black outlines, and this is based on the Infinity Express' sprite, right?

3. iMisterX

iMisterX Big Damn Hero

Well i thought it looked better like this, and yup used infinity express as a base.

Edit: now that i look at it, i think i didnt add alot of black lines, they are mostly the ones that were in infinity express.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  4. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Careful... McDonalds might try and be a dick to you about this mod.

Same thing happened to the guy that did Pixel Goods. It was initially "Okea" (not even Ikea) and he had to change it. So just be prepared to have to change it (or just change it before it becomes a problem, I guess, but meh. )

Hatsya Souji likes this.
  5. Kokiri Minish

Kokiri Minish Space Penguin Leader

Rather have Burger King :rofl:

6. iMisterX

iMisterX Big Damn Hero

Eh they really do that? they should think of it as an advertisement and thank me for it. :nurucool:
    And i was thinking about making fastfood chains like pizza hut and other stuff, i guess i will wait and see what happens.

7. Hatsya Souji

I'd call that Wharg-Monard's!

8. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

The short version is simple: Lawyers are assholes. They'll do that crap just because they CAN.

I did a Warhammer 40,000 mod for a game called Starsiege: Tribes way back in the day. Games Workshop went after me, despite it being a non-profit mod that I wasn't advertising anywhere. I just told them to get @$ed and did it anyway, though. There isn't much they can DO about it, really, since you aren't making a profit and are too young to know better, etc. But they sure as hell can annoy you until you do as they ask.

9. iMisterX

iMisterX Big Damn Hero

These people should, maybe like, get a life. :pfff:
    Seriously they got nothing to do other than crying about useless stuff, if you don't get profit or affect their income/game/playerbase/etc, then they, as a company, shouldn't be crying about these things.

10. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

That's my stance on it too. Protecting your shit from a few kids just trying to have fun? C'mon. Now, the second you sell it, that's a different story. But just messing around? Get real.

Hatsya Souji likes this.
  11. iMisterX

iMisterX Big Damn Hero

12. iMisterX

iMisterX Big Damn Hero

13. Ridge106

Ridge106 Void-Bound Voyager

It would be cool to add some starbound-unique food chains. like a place the specializes in bananas for apexes and such. cant wait to see this mod expand!

Hatsya Souji likes this.
  14. Hatsya Souji

Like Doubleplusgood'nanas (Apex & Icecream), Meats-ssa Muth! (Floran's Meat Dining), or something?

15. iMisterX

iMisterX Big Damn Hero

Well that sounds like a good idea, and maybe i can borrow some names from this guy above me, he seams to be able to come with some strange names.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
  16. Exsistentiam

Exsistentiam Pangalactic Porcupine

I wanna ask for kfc but i play an avian...o_O

Kokiri Minish likes this.
  17. Kokiri Minish

Kokiri Minish Space Penguin Leader

I'm floran and i could do with a fruit salad right now.Time to find an orphanage with my bushwhacker!

18. iMisterX

iMisterX Big Damn Hero

Avian meat burger? :rip::rip:

19. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

Wow these look great! How about making Taco Bell? ^_^

20. Hatsya Souji

Chuck O'Monn : Burritos and Nachos out of alien meat chunks!