1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Whobound - Itempack Re-Authored

Tardis, Sonic Screwdrivers, Coats, Sandshoes, 3D-Glasses, Long Scarfes, Fezes, Bananagun + soon more

1. Erethas

Erethas Phantasmal Quasar

Things are happening... ;)

And I know I'm being so vague that some of you want to bash my head in...

But since this hasn't been updated, I put a lot of thought into what to do with this mod.

And since I felt like I owe you an update, no matter what happens in my private life, I had to take a choice for the future of the Doctor Who Mod that I think will allow it to flourish into something new very soon...

You might even say it will come back in the form of;

something old (Content that was already released)
    ,something new (Someone new working on this for me)
    ,something borrowed (It will borrow and adapt ideas and features created by aforementioned person)
    and something blue (The Tardis has found some new and great uses)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  2. TheWorstPersonEver

TheWorstPersonEver Cosmic Narwhal

Who are you talking to with this quote?[DOUBLEPOST=1445366264][/DOUBLEPOST]
    PLUS: I try to put the cheaty/normal folder into the Mods folder in Starbound, and it makes my game have a error. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  3. Erethas

I was talking to the people asking for an update...

Yeah, about that. The mod in it's current form on here is outdated and will not work with the current version of the game.

BateyN7 likes this.
  4. TheWorstPersonEver

So, your gonna update it to Pleased Giraffe?

BateyN7 likes this.
  5. TheWorstPersonEver

I am REALLY excited for the mod. It looks so cool, and I think I will REALLY enjoy it!

BateyN7 likes this.
  6. lolmmos93

lolmmos93 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

you need to update your mod so people can play it on pleased giraffe please update it please[DOUBLEPOST=1445556031][/DOUBLEPOST]you should update to pleased giraffe because its a great mod and some people cant play like me for example i downloaded your mod and it didnt work because of the updated version[DOUBLEPOST=1445556204][/DOUBLEPOST]just work on its now so people can play so it flourishes

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  7. lolmmos93

lolmmos93 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ha[DOUBLEPOST=1445827645][/DOUBLEPOST]please update or is it going to take forever to update or are you waiting for the next game update

8. TheBillyGoat

TheBillyGoat Void-Bound Voyager

One month goes by.... "Is it ready? No? Ok." Another month goes by...."Is it ready now? No? Ok." And another month goes by.... "It's seriously still not ready?!?!"

9. TheWorstPersonEver

IKR!? It is almost the end of the fucking YEAR, and it is STILL not out!

10. Samuel's Lab

Samuel's Lab Void-Bound Voyager

I can't find anything!!!!!!!!!! fuck! :'

11. BateyN7

BateyN7 Void-Bound Voyager

Any update? do you need help?

12. Samuel's Lab

Samuel's Lab Void-Bound Voyager

@BateyN7 I meant I'm confused idk how to get ANYTHING!!!!!!!! D:<

13. Erethas

Hello, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Lexicon-prime and I will be taking over development of this mod. First off, let me apologize for not having this updated yet, though as mentioned before, there is an large update in the works and will be completed very very soon for the current stable version. Holidays and a few life changes have thrown a wrench into the development timeline but it's my hope and expectation to have it ready for release before the DW 2015 Xmas special this month... No, I don't need help I just need less distractions. BUT if you have ideas for anything feel free to drop me a line.

14. TheWorstPersonEver

15. Lexicon-Prime

Lexicon-Prime Pangalactic Porcupine

*smirks* as in Me... Erethas had to take a leave from programming for personal reasons, I have been working with him on it for a while now. I was simply introducing myself and letting everyone know I haven't forgotten about this mod. I am working on repairing a few more items and it will be released. Sorry for any confusion, but I felt it best to use Erethas' account to validate my claims. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1449355013][/DOUBLEPOST]Trust me, it will be worth the wait...

16. Erethas

Didn't even know you logged into my account. haha
    :) I think putting names at the end of messages with this account would be a wise idea...

-Niko (Erethas)

Lexicon-Prime likes this.
  17. k8ers

k8ers Void-Bound Voyager

I am looking forward to seeing what is going to happen with this mod. I did not get to use it before and there doesn't seem to be any Doctor Who mods out right now! Can't wait!

Lexicon-Prime likes this.
  18. Erethas

19. Erethas

20. Erethas