Notice Default Forum Theme

Discussion in 'Forum Info & Announcements' started by mollygos, Dec 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyurem000

kyurem000 Void-Bound Voyager

2. Benmarci

Benmarci Space Spelunker

The old one is way better

3. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Old theme is just right c: like they say "why fix what is not broken?" the new theme is just... off! no matter how you look at it, specially since the game is darkish

Lavranzo likes this.
  4. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Let's stop with these negativities.I think they heard it already. [​IMG]

5. Nakano15

Nakano15 Pangalactic Porcupine

My eyes!!! They are burning!!!

6. LilyV3

LilyV3 Master Astronaut

Could it be, that the old Forum had a Shown name and an individual login name? Does that still exist? Because it should.

The theme is fine and has a healthy color scheme.

maybe check your brighness of your screens, most office programs are pure white and when this is "too bright" the screen settings are wrong. The pure white should not hurt your eyes or soemthing. If so, setting issues.

just a quick google search with some hints
    http://www.allaboutvision.com/cvs/irritated.htm

because lets be honest tons of gamers have set up their PC's and Screens in absolutely horrible ergonomical ways from a healthcare point of view.

7. Gamercat99

Gamercat99 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I like the page and its shinny new logo but you took away the little pictures with the different starbound creatures by where it says "Chucklefish community Forums" WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

8. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Phantasmal Quasar

ALSO if i may point out to people who create forum posts. and i have noticed this quite alot.

stop posting entire paragraphs of crap (( and i mean this as a grouping noun, not to mean that its actually just crap)) in light colored words. seriously most people who log onto the site are in the new theme which blinds the ever living piss out of the eye balls. ((meaning no disrepect the new theme looks cool but its actually really blinding especially since i myself play in a pitch black environment)) no one needs to struggle to read your font level 3 paragraph in bright yellow or pink.

^ I'm making this sentence bigger so you can read it easier

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2016
    Crossfang likes this.
  9. PinkieCube

PinkieCube Big Damn Hero

I need help, I can't change the layout for the forum.
    I use the kaiwaiifish Layout in pink and white at the moment.

10. Roubo

Roubo Big Damn Hero

You can change it in Preferences(first listbox) which can be accessed from your account links

11. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Shouting at people here in large-font text won't help, since not everyone will read this thread. If someone makes a hard-to-read post, politely send them a PM or post on their profile. Describing things as various bodily excretions is best avoided if you do.

Crossfang likes this.
  12. PinkieCube

PinkieCube Big Damn Hero

I have written to @Jonesy that I can't change it. I don't know why and he try to change it.

13. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

14. PinkieCube

PinkieCube Big Damn Hero

I think that I should let it.
    I go log out and then it was away.
    Maybe it is a bug
    if you change the layout website as visitor and you use the same layout in the log-in.

Edit: But it is away, thanks.

15. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Phantasmal Quasar

by the way you can also change the layout of the website at the bottom. from any page on the forum

16. PinkieCube

PinkieCube Big Damn Hero

I know it but it didn't work at this time.
    It was a bug.
    I like the kaiwaiifish layout.

17. NonBritGit

NonBritGit Cosmic Narwhal

Love the light theme. I use the entire Adobe suite all day, every day and that dark theme makes my eyeballs bleed if I use it. (or maybe it's just my glaucoma). Nice improvement.

18. KDironclaw

KDironclaw Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It seems like no one really likes the new theme, I think it looks pretty nice. I like the new "kawaiifish" logo. Even if it does hurt my eyes a slight bit, It's not really a problem for me. =P

19. missagemi

missagemi Void-Bound Voyager

I think I'll keep the old one until a dark and/or more interesting on the eyes one is available. I like themes with backgrounds the most D: hehe

20. KaosC57

KaosC57 Phantasmal Quasar

The old one is MUCH better, Just an FYI White on Big monitors = eyebleeding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.