1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Bug - Vanished items

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Ardens_Lumen, Jan 18, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ardens_Lumen

Ardens_Lumen Space Spelunker

I broke a huge container storage and everything that was inside (except for things that got in my inventory slots straight ahead) disappeared. I have reloaded the game, but it is to no use.
    Please help to fix it!

2. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

What version of the game is it? nightly? unstable? unless you have a backup of that save, there is no way to restore your items, regardless, it should always be avoided to break containers for any reason. If your character is from older builds, there might be vanished items, or simply appear as generic green blocks.

3. Ardens_Lumen

My character is old but the game has been updated (thought I am not sure which version is it). And that is the thing - those items were new (unique from frog store) so they should have been fine.

4. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Thats pretty odd... new items should work fine even with old characters... my apologiez, I do not know of a reason why would your items disappear, as for recoveries... either buy them again or revert to a backup save if you had one

5. Ardens_Lumen

If I could buy them, I wouldn't ask(
    These were kind of one day items. I hope there will be some again, but I am not sure)
    Thanks anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.