1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Extra Dungeons [For version 1.3.2] Version 0.74

More content for you!

1. The Observer

The Observer Phantasmal Quasar

The Observer submitted a new mod:

Extra Dungeons v0.1 - More content for you!

Read more about this mod...

rafaellouy93 likes this.
  2. The Observer

3. The Observer

4. The Observer

5. DukeScrewface

DukeScrewface Phantasmal Quasar

Is this from your mod?
    avian.jpg

When I teleport up to my ship and try to teleport back down to my starting planet, I end up here. Then all the avians spontaneously explode dropping high level items when i walk towards them, and I'm stranded with no idea how to get back to my starting planet.

ED - Never mind, was lazurus dungeons.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  6. pony0278

pony0278 Void-Bound Voyager

how to get the button?

Attached Files:

7. The Observer

Morphball.

8. pony0278

pony0278 Void-Bound Voyager

what?? @_@?

9. The Observer

The Observer updated Extra Dungeons with a new update entry:

Forests, swamps and cultists.

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. The Observer

11. Slaughter300

Slaughter300 Orbital Explorer

Holy cow thank you so much. I was just about to upload some images to show you I was stuck. I think I ended in the finial room and it's rather a cheat because I can just loot and kill myself over and over with little problem on getting through it.

12. apinanaivot

apinanaivot Cosmic Narwhal

You should add an icon for your mod so it will get more attention. If you can't come up with an own icon I made a very simple one for you:
    extradungeons.png

13. The Observer

A small note: this mod is not going to be abandoned, at least for 1.0. I'm busy updating all the maps to work with the changes made. There will be some unavoidable changes to some of the maps (For example, the Grand Arena will have a pre-wave because the incredibly complicated wiring doesn't load in fast enough to prevent the spawners from triggering once before the map loads), especially platforming sections to account for the nerfed jump height. However, I'll push a version with the original dungeons ASAP, and maybe look to releasing at least one more for 1.0.

14. The Observer

15. The Observer

16. jj200275

jj200275 Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a way to uninstall the mod? I love the content, but it messes with multiplayer and crashes other people when they try to beam down to a planet with a map on it. If I just remove the mod from the mod folder, then it crashes me when I open sail because all the missions are still there.

17. The Observer

Unfortunately, no. I'm pretty sure your SAIL data is stored in your player data. Even if you deleted the mod, you'd be stuck.

But hey, just get them to DL the mod too! Who doesn't want more dungeons?

18. jj200275

jj200275 Void-Bound Voyager

That's exactly what I did xD Had a bit of fun messing around in the apex snow dungeon.

19. Holgast

Holgast Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Stuck on the Sunset Riders mission. There was some guy here, SAIL made an Oblivion reference, I killed the guy, but now I'm stuck in this room. There doesn't seem to be a switch or anything to unlock the door and there are invisible walls blocking me from jumping over.

20160805151025_1.jpg

20. The Observer

Oh, haha. I see your problem. I had the boss detector set to "NPC", but you have your crew members with you. This is triggering the detector and preventing the gate from opening.

I'll have a fix in posthaste.