1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Valkyrie Profile: Gear of the Destinies 1.2

Become the Valkyrie

1. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie Spaceman Spiff

AmazonValkyrie submitted a new mod:

Valkyrie Profile: Gear of the Destinies - Become the Valkyrie

Read more about this mod...

2. Lehien

Lehien Aquatic Astronaut

Nice job! Really well made Mod.
    It's just an opinion but, I think it would be cool to use the Weapon-1 to make the Weapon-2 in recipe, like an upgrade, and it would be ok to use more materials, as it's not that hard to get.
    The bow damage show 0 on description, I don't know if it's because of some mod I'm using.
    Well, the most important is to Thank You!

3. AmazonValkyrie

That's a great idea for the recipes! Honestly, I was drawing a blank when I came up with the recipes initially, but I'll look into setting this up. As far as the bow damage goes, I'll check it on my end and let ya know if I'm showing the same. I did play test each weapon and each successive tier, before uploading the mod though.

Lehien likes this.
  4. Daudknifeofdunwall

Daudknifeofdunwall Void-Bound Voyager

images are broken :/

5. AmazonValkyrie

What do you mean?

6. suti0131

suti0131 Aquatic Astronaut

Dear, I only can see "Soul Crystal" in my crafting list. But would you please advise how to craft other things? I have walked on every crafting table and even 3d printer but cannot find any other item to continue.

7. AmazonValkyrie

You craft the Soul Crystal. The Soul Crystal is the Valkyrie Profile crafting station. You use that to craft the content from.

8. suti0131

No, I just simply craft Soul Crystal from wooden crafting table. Cannot find "Valkyrie Profile crafting station". Where I can craft it?

9. AmazonValkyrie

The Soul Crystal *is* the crafting station

10. Daudknifeofdunwall

Daudknifeofdunwall Void-Bound Voyager

all pics in mod page are not showing

11. AmazonValkyrie

I checked on three different devices, and they are visible. Not sure what could be causing that for you.

12. suti0131

Maybe I have met the bug you told. The Soul Crystal in my game cannot be placed...

13. suti0131

Oh, i found what happened. I have the mod called "The Stars My Destination - Sword and Spells". There is item also called SOUL CRYSTAL and has impacted your mod. When I removed that mod, your mod is workable.

14. AmazonValkyrie

Oh, geez...lol. Ok, I'll try and upload a fix tomorrow! Sorry about that >_<

15. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie updated Valkyrie Profile: Gear of the Destinies with a new update entry:

Fix for soul crystal item name & minor recipe change

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. Guilmonex

Guilmonex Phantasmal Quasar

17. AmazonValkyrie

Yeah, when I first heard about this game I thought "YES! After TEN years of waiting for a proper VP sequel (I don't count the pitiful DS game) it's finally here! Then I found out it was a mobile game and my soul was crushed.... :-/

In other news, I've updated this mod completely (though I haven't released it) but bear with me as I am adding custom, and improved abilities for Lenneth's weaponry! I want her weapons in Starbound to echo of where they reign from! Still no Silmeria or Hrist paraphernalia yet, but they'll be completed eventually!

Guilmonex likes this.
  18. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie updated Valkyrie Profile: Gear of the Destinies [Glad Giraffe Only] with a new update entry:

"It has been a long time, Lenneth..."

Read the rest of this update entry...

19. shethewitch

shethewitch Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You give us this, this wonderful thing, i want to play valkyrie profile again, i miss having that game and the system to do so. cheers mate.

AmazonValkyrie likes this.
  20. AmazonValkyrie

Thanks ^_^ I'm so glad you're enjoying it. I still have an original copy of VP1 on Playstation & PSP, and really need to play through it again. It's such a moving story :)