1. This forum is for website and forum feedback ONLY. Please post Starbound bugs in the Support section. Any game-specific threads in this forum will be deleted.

Resolved Clan Mule Issues

Discussion in 'Website Feedback/Issues' started by Milly Rainbowskittlez, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

@Clan Infinity is able to post threads like normal, but its unable to edit the opening posts after they are posted.
    Its also unable to post in conversations its already in, and also unable to start/be added to new ones.

also if this isnt in the right section or w/e, sorry D: i rarely come over to this side of the forums XP

2. Which forum? You should be able to in the Hangout Threads subforum, but not the General Discussion forum itself.
    I think this is intentional (the latter half, the former is a side effect), but could be reconsidered depending what you need it for.

3. Milly Rainbowskittlez

It can start threads in the hangout threads just fine, it cant edit its posts. Thats the problem o:

We use it as an easier way to contact with the current co-leaders, as well as a hub for doing clan elections so that clan votings are both concealed from the public, but viewable to all that are involved (including clan co-leaders)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  4. I'll look into this.
    This should be resolved now.

5. Milly Rainbowskittlez

thank you :3

and to clarify, by resolved, do you mean we'll be able to use the clan mule for conversations again? (cause its still not letting us)

6. That was the idea, and you have the permissions to be able to as far as I can tell, but they don't seem to be actually working even on a fresh test account.

Edit: Conversations are working on my test account now. Still looking at the other issue.

Edit2: The other issue also seems resolved for me.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  7. Milly Rainbowskittlez

conversations check out on both sides for me as well.

Cant test the editing feature though until clan mule gets access to the clan thread (i had it moved over to me for the time being)
    I'll probably poke jonesy or dunto when they become available to make that move.. atleast unless you want too xP

8. I've changed the thread author to the clan account.

9. Milly Rainbowskittlez

And everything checks out now :D woo!