REQUEST Blonde Leah?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ~SputniK~, Mar 14, 2016.

1. ~SputniK~

~SputniK~ Void-Bound Voyager

So. I have a thing for blondes, and I don't like Haley. Can anyone make a light (not too saturated) blonde Leah, maybe even with blue eyes? I would do it myself, but I have no clue how to work with the game's sprites. Preferably both the in-game sprite, and the portrait itself. I'd be forever grateful! I'm Swedish and I want her to fit my character who I made look like me.

Thanks! <3

:lickitung:

• ShioriShi

ShioriShi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Should not be to hard to do.. will see what can be done.. ^^

• ~SputniK~

Thanks, I made a really fast and tired photoshop image of an example of what I had in mind, in the case that it's needed.

Edit: Oh, and thank you, again. Maybe it's not usable in any way, as I masked it quite shoddily and left out multiple pixels. I just wanted to do it as fast as possible. The hair on my example is still a bit too yellow, in retrospective. I think I'd prefer it even lighter, but I won't be picky :fishbowl:

Attached Files:

• Eternalmyst

Eternalmyst Big Damn Hero

Can someone make a blonde Abigail? I'd be so happy.

• ~SputniK~

Haha, maybe we should just make all the girls get a change of hair colour! :fishbowl:

• Eternalmyst

Yeah I love blonde hair so much. I wanna see them all!

• ShioriShi

There should be a blonde Abigail here somewhere.. I know I saw it before..

• Eternalmyst

If you find it I'll give you a meme

• ~SputniK~

Also, @ShioriShi, I assume that you know how to edit the game's files. I love drawing my own stuff, and maybe I could get into drawing stuff for the game. If you told me what program to use to edit the files for the sprites and such, I'd be very appreciative! <3

• ShioriShi

• Lavapulse

Lavapulse Phantasmal Quasar

Download this:
                      https://mega.nz/#!hVMgXSLI!mtXgWAQcgGjaB1RLq4Mr45p5M8tuS3c0B2c7qwhUNm8

Follow this picture guide:
                      http://imgur.com/gallery/WCfeO/

*Also, photoshop tip because I personally modified Elliott to be blonde, it's easier to make yourself a swatch and use the color-replace tool to change the haircolor. No masking needed.

• ~SputniK~

Thanks, dude. And thanks for the photoshop tip, I've not used it too much, as I've grown up with using traditional means. And, just to make sure I've understood the process completely, it's just a matter of unpacking the content, and then edit the resulting .png files in Photoshop or similar, and then repack the .png and the .json file together. Then I simply put the .xml file back into the content directory of the Stardew Valley root file? Is this correct, or am I oversimplyfying things?

Gonna go to bed too, so I'll see your reply tomorrow. Thanks in any case!

• Lavapulse

Lavapulse Phantasmal Quasar

No problem. Your file types are a little off, but it sounds like you've got it. You're working with .xnb files rather than .xml (it's a filetype output by a particular Microsoft gamemaking program). The process is pretty simple, actually. Hardest part is probably learning to use batch files (all the cmd stuff) if you've never done that before.

• ~SputniK~

Oops. Been bugging around in Dreamweaver and I guess I've got .xml on my brain for whatever reason. Disregard that completely. I doubt it will be much of a problem using batch files, but thank you anyway.

• ~SputniK~

Okay, here we go. This is how I want her to look. Managed to do a .png that looks good, without any stray pixels, I think. Would still appreciate it a lot if someone made the in-game sprites though, if that's something that someone likes.

Attached Files:

• ShioriShi

Hope this edit is ok for ya ^^

Attached Files:

Jokerine likes this.
                                • ~SputniK~

Thank you, that'll do nicely! :)

I'm planning on doing some recolours for all of the girls, seeing as the Blonde Abigail and such wasn't really what I was looking for. This will do very well until I do that. A thousand thanks!

• ShioriShi

Your welcome ^^ I done a few edits to my own game to better suit me so I totaly understand why people want specific edits done ^^