1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Linkdeous Extra Utilities++ [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Mod Packs' started by Linkdeous, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linkdeous

Linkdeous Scruffy Nerf-Herder

http://prntscr.com/af6p5a OMG YOU READ IN MY MIND, i was making this table, with the old white typping text command on it :rofl:DDD

2. Linkdeous

Don't worry, i'm not as silly as you guys could think :rofl:, If i have to work day and night, i will do so

3. Linkdeous

I didn't used the replicator, because i want the craft to be available quick, so if the table is a replicator one, you have to kill 2 boss, but i don't really think whe nyou killed 2 boss you need a wooden club :rofl:

whitejpg likes this.
  4. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

YESSSS THAT LOOKS AWSOME!

5. Linkdeous

:rofl:
    thanks ^^

6. Linkdeous

I tried to make a new crafting table.
    I failed. A lot :rofl:
    SOOoooooo, for now, the craft will be available for some in the tier 1 bench (Wooden Crafting bench), or the second one ^^ (iron Crafting Bench), when i will add the Mechas/tanks, i will put them in the tier 3 bench (replicator i think)

7. Linkdeous

I maked the baseball bat and the Neptunia headgear, i will post this ressource,just if yo uwant to use it for now

8. Linkdeous

9. Linkdeous

I'm adding some CSGO weapon, such the SCAR20, and the AWP, because i have nothing to do :rofl:
    Vehicle is really hard, i'm just making the texture, but coding it is really hard.

The SCAR 20 : Auto Niub Sniper MK 20 :
    http://prntscr.com/af9mgz
    http://prntscr.com/af9o7b
    I don't want to create a LOT of premade rifle, so i will try to create a lot of random crafted gun, that should be more easy for me to make a lot of items. I will just add some items who are very special like Lighsaber, CSGO Weapon, Minecraft Pickaxe/Sword, Dr.Who Sonic Screwdriver,....

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  10. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Oh my god, make the awp a sword weapon and give it the sword spin ability, NO SCOPE 360

11. Linkdeous

OMG ,OK, LET'S DO THIS, DAYUM DAYUM DAYUM

12. Linkdeous

Little problem, i dunno how to add a projectile like this , i think i just remove the "SLASH" of the sword, and i replace it with the "PAN" of a gun.

13. Linkdeous

Does someone know how to add custom SFX ? i tried , but the game dosn't want to play it, i installed the AWP sound, but it dosn't work :'(

Sniper Elite V10 confirmed (AWP) ; Anti Wrecker Pro rifle (AWP rifle): http://prntscr.com/afa5h3

14. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

I figured you would just spin around and slap people with the barrel of the gun, or even add a bay0WNet

15. NaturesWitness

NaturesWitness Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yay, that's it! Actually, either this one or the orange one would work, so I'd say just go with whichever one you like best :) They're basically the same mech, the blue version appeared in Ty 2 and the orange version was in Ty 3.

The blue one probably makes more sense as it's the one that would be most feasible to implement in Starbound. The orange variant in Ty 3 was much more complex, with multiple weapons and a grappling hook, whereas the blue variant in Ty 2 just had a water cannon. Also, you couldn't actually get out of the orange variant in-mission, unlike the blue model.
    Besides, Ty 2 was probably the better game anyway :)
    Also, I agree with nuker19 in that you should be careful how much you take on. I wouldn't worry too much about implementing my ideas, as they could be pretty tough. I wish I could help out, but my coding skill is non-existant :( Just work on what feels fun, and don't feel compelled to do every crazy request (like mine) :)

16. Linkdeous

:rofl:DDDDDDDDDDD

17. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Oh, and in starbound there is an gun ability called "energy lance", it looks exactly like how a tazer would shock

18. Linkdeous

Don't worry, i will succeed to create the 2 mecha you guys asked me (the Tank from Metal Slug and the Mecha form TY2)
    It will have some time between your request and my air out date, because, it's not that i'm a beginner in modding, but "nearly".
    I'm good to mod some thing, like gun, sword, ... but adding a WHOLE new mechas is really hard, due to texture placement (If your mecha body is under your legs(, that will not be really " nice " to play) and making the rotation of each part , and EVERYTHING related to code, that a litlle hard to make :rofl:

19. Linkdeous

There is also a tazer gauntlet, so i will just take the effect from the tazer gauntlet, and use it in a pistol
    Easy enough :rofl:
    But for now, i'm trying to add custom SFX, because i dunno why the AWp sound dosn't work

20. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

WHO NEEDS TO HAVE AWP SOUNDS WHEN YOU CAN BLUDGEON WITH IT!? WOMBO COMBO 420 MLG SMOKE WEEEEED SHREKT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.