WIP Burly Bachelors (WIP for Alex!) & Various Elliott Things

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by TehChich, Mar 13, 2016.

?

Who should I do next?

1. Alex

2. Harvey

3. Sam

4. Sebastian

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. TehChich

TehChich Gotta Catch 'em All! Mk.2

The links for that one are up at the top! ^^

• TehChich

OKAY SO I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THE BLUE SUIT THING WAS THIS FLOWER DANCE THING IT LOOKED LIKE A WORKOUT SUIT OR SOMETHING TO ME SO NOW I'M REALLY EMBARRASSED BECAUSE ELLIOTT IS JUST RANDOMLY IN THIS SKIMPY FRIGGIN TANK TOP AND SHORTS AND EVERYONE ELSE IS IN REALLY NICE SPRING FORMAL WEAR OMG

Edit: Okay I updated it to be the blue suit ; u; Anyone who downloaded the sprite so far, please download the updated version.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
        RoastedCoconutz likes this.
      • Valkjosandi

Valkjosandi Subatomic Cosmonaut

So something is up because the two links at the top are giving me the files for bearded elliot and his bearded sprite, not the bear versions. The 3rd link does give me the alternate bear portrait though. Or it did yesterday. But yea, this is my second time downloading the 'bear' sprite and it gave me the bearded Elliott one.

• TehChich

Okay, try now?

• TehChich

My Elliott obsession knows no bounds :D I swear this is it for Elliott for a bit and I'll focus on finishing the other guys = u=;;;;

• korjamer

korjamer Void-Bound Voyager

I checked the links again,
              the top link is now bearded elliot's portrait
              the second is now bearded elliot's overworld sprite
              the third is bear elliot alt version
              the fourth link is also bearded elliots portrait
              and the last is bearded elliots overworld again.
              hope this helps! :)

• TehChich

I am on the verge of screaming what the hell is happening. I have literally done this three time now. The file in my game files is the right one, I make sure of it, I move it to my dropbox folder, I download from dropbox, aND AT SOME POINT DURING THAT PROCESS IT SOMEHOW MAGICALLY TRANSFORMS ITSELF. I never even once had the bearded sprite in my game files! -flips all the tables- I don't even know what I could do at this point to fix it. I guess I could just try a different service and see if that fixes the problem. If that doesn't work, I'll try repacking the files. AND IF THAT DOESN'T WORK THEN FUCK.

• TehChich

• korjamer

I'm really sorry ._. I checked again with no luck. maybe try putting them in a zip file? *hug*

• korjamer

The link worked! yay I got the right file lol ^^
                    I think putting them all in a zip file would be the best way to go.
                    Sorry for all the trouble and thank you beary much!

• TehChich

-melts into his chair- I wish I knew what was happening to make it do that. @ -@

• Valkjosandi

Sorry for the late response, just got around to testing it. The 4shared link to the sprite and the portrait both work (and the sprite looks great by the way), though now I can't seem to download the dropbox file for the alternate version of the bear portrait, instead it says 404 not found. Don't let it get to you too much though, these things happen. I'd try and do as Korjamer suggested and placing all of the files into a zip and organizing them in some way inside that zip, i.e. placing the bear portrait in a file labeled Elliot Bear Portrait within the zip and so on. It's a bit more work but this way all you'll need to do is just post one link for all of Elliot's files and people can just sort through and pick what they want to use once they've extracted them all from the zipped folder.

Edit: One question regarding his sprite though or more specifically his hat/beanie, is it supposed to have the points on both sides? 'Cause in the portrait it just looks like it's a bun thing/point on the top cocked to one side but that could just be because of the perspective, I dunno.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
                        • TehChich

Yeah, both. They're like bear ears. His hair covers the far one in his portrait.

• TehChich

Okay, finally have something to show for Alex ; u; Had to take a break to do some work stuff. I think I might want to go back and touch up Elliott a bit, but if I do it will be included in the zip and I'll update when that's posted.

• Valkjosandi

Ah, okay, yea I thought that might've been what you were goin' for but I wasn't 100% sure. It looks cute though, I like it. And oh my gosh, Alex looks great! Can't wait to see how it all turns out man, keep up the great work!

• Tsume76

Tsume76 Void-Bound Voyager

Man, I've been anticipating going for Alex since I got the game, but that preview clenches it. Can't wait to see it released!

• Berret

Berret Subatomic Cosmonaut

This is amazing! Downright amazing! I like my bears and this game had none that you could marry! Thanks so much for this!

• supertailsfan

supertailsfan Void-Bound Voyager

I'm soo glad this mod exist! I thought Harvey was going to be the only Bearish one. I hope you do all of the bachelors because I always thought all them looked ugly, except Harvey.

• BlueFenik

BlueFenik Void-Bound Voyager

AW YEAH! Been waiting for someone to do this, since there are a LOT of those "big tatas" mods.

• Berret

Berret Subatomic Cosmonaut

A lot of my friends were having trouble getting the right links or confused so I decided to make a quick zip file for Bear Elliot for them and decided to share in case someone else was having problems. Remember this is Bear Elliot!
                                        Here you go.

Unzip and drop the Content folder where the Stardew exe is, replace both Elliot files(back them up first if you want) and done! :)