Stuffed Rabbit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RyuXami, Mar 16, 2016.

1. RyuXami

RyuXami Star Wrangler

At first i think that the Stuffed Rabbit that can be bought from the Egg Festival on Spring had no use at all but... after playing awhile and make a comparison i think i discover the use of the Stuffed Rabbit. but still i dont know for sure so i hope u guys could give some feedback about this too.

The use of the stuffed rabbit is to increase the chance getting the Void Egg (black&red spotted egg).. i'm thinking like this because i have played 3 save data and 2 of them that got the stuffed rabbit by placing the stuffed rabbit outside on the farm got the void egg easily, meanwhile the first saved data that dont buy the stuffed rabbit didnt get the void egg even after i upgrade my coop into deluxe. it still unclear if it does affect it or not or maybe there are some other parameters that trigger the flying witch cutscene.

I hope i could hear some feedback from you guys... and please do correct me if im wrong.
    and here some pic of the witch that deliver the egg right after i put the stuffed rabbit and go to bed
    [​IMG]

• sorrymyfault

sorrymyfault Phantasmal Quasar

u get void eggs from a void chicken and i don't think the bunny has anything to do with the witch spawn

• RyuXami

RyuXami Star Wrangler

and where can we obtain the void chicken for the first time?

• sorrymyfault

buy an egg from the traveling merchant and let it hatch
          Edit: or in your case from a witch :p

• Jumboshrimp

Jumboshrimp Cosmic Narwhal

I got the void chicken from the caravan. She sells me so many rare stuffs like Iridium sprinkler, rare seeds, rare decorations, etc.

• RyuXami

RyuXami Star Wrangler

oh the caravan, i never got the egg from the caravan. i guess u guys are lucky and i guess we should change the post to the witch love stuffed rabbit hahahha

• sorrymyfault

i got a stuffed rabit and only had 1 witch visit in 3 years

• Zaelox

Zaelox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The stuffed rabbit has 100% absolutely nothing to do with the witch. The witch comes around when you upgrade your coop to a certain level, either big or deluxe I forget which.

• Jumboshrimp

I never got a witch visit, and it's my third year. :(

• Zaelox

That is bum luck! I have gotten a witch every time I upgrade my coop... which is twice (only ever built 2 coops). You may just be bugged, or you haven't built/upgraded your coop to deluxe.

• Jumboshrimp

Nah, probably a glitch. I upgraded all my barn and coop fully.

• Axelius

Axelius Tentacle Wrangler

Looking at the code the likelyhood for WitchEvent to spawn is a static 1%.

• RyuXami

RyuXami Star Wrangler

why dont you guys put the rabbit outside , who knows hahhhaa

• Zaelox

Note where I said "You must be bugged". ;)

• RyuXami

RyuXami Star Wrangler

wow ... for real.... so im lucky to get the witch visit :casper:

• Zaelox

I know haha. I know 100% there is no correlation between the two. OKAY?! *cries tears of joy and sorrow while writhing on the floor and letting out a manic laugh unlike any heard before*

• Haebaragi

Haebaragi Weight of the Sky

WHat.

You can put a gigantic stuffed rabbit outside but not benches and tables?

:lod:

• RyuXami

RyuXami Star Wrangler

well umm... it is not a furniture.... and the first time i put it out side because i think it got some relation to the easter bunny :DD n im not a tech guy who can see the code hahahha

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

How unsanitary.

• SmaugBaggins

SmaugBaggins Existential Complex

I love the Rabbit but i will also confirm it does not have anything to do with the witch The witch starts to happen randomly after you upgrade your coop to Big Coop