1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Linkdeous Extra Utilities++ [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Mod Packs' started by Linkdeous, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Maybe the undyne spear can have the spear whirl ability? And make throwing spears similar to iron hunting spear?

2. Linkdeous

Linkdeous Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm already making a spear that have custom projectils, like the spear hitself, and i will try to make the bullet having the glow status, because enrgy is light (e=mc² ?)
    So i'm making the spear unlighted when you have it in the hands, and when you fire with it, the spear glow hitself ? I will try, i dunno if the creator created some animation for spear/swords

3. Linkdeous

4. Linkdeous

Could i have an image of the Power Rod ? I don't know what it is :rofl:

5. Linkdeous

By the way, what is the Demigr'as staff ? His abilities ?

6. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Presios Saiyan likes this.
  7. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Oh my god why did i never ask for this... can you make street fighter ryu's gloves and make them do hadouken or shoryuken? That or do jo jo's bizzare adventure dio brando's handwraps and have them attack super fast?

8. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

That or fist of the north star ATATATATATATATATA!!!!

9. Linkdeous

10. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

It's staff should have a Dark Purple sphere killing anything but not yourself, and for 12 seconds it explodes into shards of damaging crystals that explode.

Or just like it's Ultimate a Attack that caused massive damage if the sphere hits any enemies by homing on them. It will explode if it hits the ground.

11. Linkdeous

Wow, such accuracy, much word
    so OP, Is this cheated staff ?

12. Linkdeous

Does there is a starbound staff that i could use for modding it ? Because i dunno what you mean by DARK PURPLE SPHERE OF DOOM :rofl:
    Something like the gAmeBreaker Staff ? That create a huge thingd that shoot crystal everywhere?

13. Presios Saiyan

Yeah, but you can tone it down of course, if you like.
    It's only gained with an expensive amount of 150 Rubium and Impervium Compound and 5,000,00 Pixels. So it's end game.

14. Linkdeous

WOW , WTF, i taked one active active item ( the Kenshiro's fist) nut the problem ... is this real life ?
    Lua vs JSON:
    http://prntscr.com/ag5fcq
    I really, REALLY don't know how to mod in LUA, so i can't make the kenshiro's glove for now, sorry ^^
    I searched for something like item cooldown, or firespeed, but it didn't finded it :rofl:

15. Linkdeous

Wow :rofl:
    ok, i'll just have to make it OP ?

16. Linkdeous

So guys, i'm posting the v.1 of the mods soon, it will have "some" items, but don'"t worry, it's just because i want mor epeople, for more ideas ^^
    So the V.1 will have a complete description of which items had been added ^^

17. Presios Saiyan

I Hope Majuub's outfit will make it so i can download it!

18. Linkdeous

About it ...
    It's extremely long to make armor outfit ; You have to make EACH texture of the armor for EACH possible personnality of characters, so i didn't finished it yet :
    http://prntscr.com/ag5u0f

19. Linkdeous

I go to sleep, expect the v.1 with a lot of sword / items added, maybe the Majuub's outfit (if i can find a way to make the texture a little bit more quickest) ^^
    Good night all ^^

20. Presios Saiyan

Night, Hopefully the Update will be uploaded before you sleep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.