1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [Glad Giraffe] Updated Longer Hunger & Thirst 0.4

A slightly updated, more informative, and longer version of the curent Hunger & Thirst mod

1. Kaleto

Kaleto Void-Bound Voyager

Kaleto submitted a new mod:

[Glad Giraffe] Updated Longer Hunger & Thirst - A slightly updated, more informative, and longer version of the curent Hunger & Thirst mod

Read more about this mod...

2. Kaleto

3. Amian Dellis

Amian Dellis Orbital Explorer

I have a problem, after removing the mod, the character who I've played with this mod went along with it. You can solve this problem? I spent a lot of time for this character, I wouldn't want to lose.(sorry for my English)

4. Kaleto

Kaleto updated [Glad Giraffe] Updated Longer Hunger & Thirst with a new update entry:

Rebalance + more food items

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Kaleto

So sorry! First time modder for this site and I didn't get any notifications about anything under the discussion tab.

I'm not sure why removing this mod would affect your saved game as it only adds a couple of statuses and modifies.. One? This is based on the original Hunger mod found here http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/hunger-thirst.2953/ and I haven't had this issue on any of my saves. Are you sure it isn't another mod that removed your save? I only know of a few that do, such as MMX.

6. Kaleto

So who thinks juicy fruits like oranges, peaches, and whatnot should add a bit to thirst levels as well as hunger? Hardcore survivalist here, and I'm looking to make this as realistic as possible. Loving how many different foods there are, so there are so many ways to improve!

Also planning on going a step further with this and adding in sleep requirements (already WIP) and using the bathroom. I also plan on adding in diseases! I keep hearing people talk about temperature stuff from older versions of SB, so I'm thinking about adding in stuff like hypothermia, as well as getting infections from wounds that are left untreated.

C'mon, peeps! Although I'm working on my own 2.5D isometric MMORPG, I'm fairly active whenever I'm on my lappy. Any feedback is appreciated, and I'd be happy to look into any requests people have for this. ^^

7. Draco20

Draco20 Space Spelunker

First off, I love the juicy fruits idea. Second, carrot juice seems to crash my game. I wonder if anyone else has that issue.

8. Kaleto

Thanks for the notice! Just a minor error in the script. It's calling for thirstincrease4 which should only be 2. I'll fix that up here in a tad. :p

I'll probably start the juicy fruits part tonight. Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to add that bit in.

9. Kaleto

10. Draco20

Draco20 Space Spelunker

Ha ha carrots are useful again. Noice! I love the original as well as your modification to huger and thirst. Thank you so much. Gonna drink me some V8 tonight OH BOY!!!!!

11. Keith Tyler

Keith Tyler Void-Bound Voyager

Hello !! can you tell me how to make the thirst and hunger decreast faster? I'm trying a very harcore adventure :p
    I have change hungerincrease LUA-fil and (from 100 to 300) and thirstincrease LUA-fil (from 200 to 600)
    but it deasn't seem to make any diferance :(
    Any idea?
    Thank you for your work, you have improved a lot this mod :p

12. Insert Name Here

Insert Name Here Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I just wanted to say I found a major issue with this mod.

I decided to try it out and it was neat but I then decided to do away with it for the time being. When I deleted the mod (after I saved and quit completely) I went back into Starbound and my character was deleted. But when I restored the file that was in the recycle bin (the mod) my character came back.

Do you know how to fix this? Please do so, thanks.

13. LOLzor404

LOLzor404 Space Hobo

Same issue here, that's why I don't recommend the mod.

14. CPU119

CPU119 Space Spelunker

Could you please make a standalone thirst mod please? Thanks.