Secret Area!?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xetatan, Mar 24, 2016.

1. xetatan

xetatan Tentacle Wrangler

Hey guys, so I wandering around town foraging when i noticed a daffodil in the middle of this fenced area, i hovered over the daffodil to check if it was pick-up-able and it was since it had a plus symbol when I hovered over it by mouse. I was wondering how I would able to enter this enclosed area, I've always thought it was just for decoration. I walking around to the right side and found a hidden entrance that is covered by the leaves of the cherry blossom tree. (Entrance marked by red arrow)

I walked around a bit and noticed I can only walk a certain distance. It is marked by blue on the picture. Maybe I have to come back in another season to be able to explore further, or use a certain tool to get past?

wtf.png

Tamorr likes this.
    • Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

So THAT'S how you get into there, it was bugging the hell out of me the entire game.

Tamorr likes this.
      • sorrymyfault

sorrymyfault Phantasmal Quasar

• xetatan

xetatan Tentacle Wrangler

Cool, I had no idea about that!

• sorrymyfault

i can also tell you if a glass is half empty or half full and wish came first, chicken or egg

• Haebaragi

Haebaragi Weight of the Sky

Put a super cucumber in it

• sorrymyfault

thats what she said

Thorin likes this.
              • Zaelox

Zaelox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So say the egg came... would it trapped inside the egg or would it spurt out? If I were an egg, or in an egg I certainly wouldn't want to be trapped in there with it!

• Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

-facepalms- I ... Its...just...Didn't...I...Ughh aghhh -storms out and heads to the saloon- :p

• sorrymyfault

might be cause english ain't my first language but i don't get it :D

• Zaelox

Haha it was a bad joke.

sorrymyfault likes this.
                      • Sevidra

Sevidra Existential Complex

*buys a round for Lanx* Did you bring this one in? :)

Tsk, Zaelox, a little more subtlety! Or a little less. :D

SMF, "come" in English is also slang for "ejaculate". Now you know the depths to which you've been invited.

Lanx12 likes this.
                        • Zaelox

Hahaha! Wait, whoa whoa! I must correct you my scruffy friend, it is "cum" I did attempt to be subtle... but I can see I failed! :rofl: Also, I was most certainly not inviting anyone to anything!! What kind of depraved pervert do you take me for?!

I... I have to go re-think my life for a while! yeah... yeah... I'll cya later!

• Sevidra

Sevidra Existential Complex

I've seen it spelled both ways. As for what kind of... well... you DID get introduced as one of Lanx's friends... at least, to me. :)

>.>

• Zaelox

You are correct, it is most certainly spelled both ways. I just like to be a pain in the arse!

Wait, I don't even know Lanx!!! hahaha, or do I? Lanx, do you I know you?!

• sorrymyfault

i also thought it would be spelled cum and had the double meaning of cumming and cum(sperm) but i guess you learn something everyday, anyway this is going very offtopic and might get closed xD

• Zaelox

Hahaha, hence my attempted subtly! :rofl: I started it and take full responsibility!

• Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

Who are you people AGHhhhhh -runs away from the mass horde- :p I dunno do I know you

Zaelox likes this.