RELEASED Female Lowcut Shirts & Mini Skirt

Discussion in 'Player' started by RuneNL, Mar 17, 2016.

1. RuneNL

RuneNL Subatomic Cosmonaut

I intend to redo the shirts file due to new developments, I'll have a look what I can do.

• zzrams

zzrams Void-Bound Voyager

I hope I'm not asking for too much seeing as how I have no experience with any kind of work like this but is it possible to change the base to have the pants instead of the skirt. I tried just installing the shirts by themselves and the results were just...well, weird. If that's not something you can do or if it's something I should be able to easily do I'm sorry. I just don't have any experience with this kind of thing. It would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance either way.

• min6969

min6969 Space Hobo

hmm, there is an error on 'Mini_Skirt-Socks-Bikini-Low_Top_Body'.
        I can use other skirt, and Mini_Skirt-Bikini-Low_Top_Body-No_Socks.zip. But if I paste with socks version, it didn't show correctly, it just show previously one.

for example
        1. add shirts_v1.2 xnb.zip file to directory. = show long skirt.
        2. add socks version file to directory = show long skirt (not short skirt with socks)
        3. add no socks version file to directory = show short skirt with no socks.
        4. add socks version file to directory again = show short skirt with no socks.

there is no warning message, but I have no idea how it does.

• min6969

min6969 Space Hobo

ADD) I found that in Mini_Skirt-Socks-Bikini-Low_Top_Body.zip , there is farmer_base.xnb not farmer_girl_base.....

Is it natural?

• RuneNL

Thank you for warning me, seems like somehow I had mixed up the files during the zip process. Should all be good now.

The no sock version was put in twice.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
            • min6969

min6969 Space Hobo

:) TY so much.
              Yes, It's done!

• RuneNL

I've had a look and the bodies are too edited to quickly slap the trousers back on.
                So no quick upload, sorry. I'll have a look at adding the vanilla underbody soon.

min6969 likes this.
                • zzrams

zzrams Void-Bound Voyager

That's fine it doesn't need to be an immediate thing I'm just glad that you'll consider looking at doing it, take your time I'll check back later, excellent work with the rest of the mod regardless.

• natsu1988

natsu1988 Void-Bound Voyager

thank you so much!

• Code_Rym

Code_Rym Void-Bound Voyager

I was talking to you earlier about this on Nexus but here's what I mean about the interchanged faces with your miniskirt mod which I simply wanted the Vanilla one.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The Larger is what changed with your mod, the smaller is the vanilla face with another skirt mod. I was wondering if you had a vanilla face with your skirt.

Edit: I'm saying this cause i LOVE your skirt mod <3 I just wanna have the vanilla head :3.

min6969 likes this.
                      • ZozZx

ZozZx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

can you make a version with only the mini skirt and blush i dont want the face,bikini and lowcut shirts please?

• RuneNL

The way this works is that you edit the whole body, so it's not possible to just change one thing without creating a whole new body version.

What face would you prefer then? Don't download and install the lowcut shirts, the vanilla shirts cover the body. The blush has been separated and is an accessory now (replacing the duckface one).

• Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

• RuneNL

• RuneNL

I've added the file where I've tried to locate the issue and fix it; can you tell me if it's fixed for you with this update?

• Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

Ooh I like it! I see your update, looks like we were both digging around in the accessories.xnb file today. I couldn't find a way to *add* new accessories (the way you can with shirts and hairstyles). I take it you weren't successful either? I added a few lipstick colors along with two different blushes for my makeup mod, if you want to take a look. They replace some glasses, the old lipstick and the weird gray eyebrows.

• RuneNL

Looks like we did :), unfortunately the game doesn't load added accessories (yet).

I like the two shade blush, looks very nice. I'll leave it at one blush, your mod offers many more options and is compatible with my mod now ;).

Once ConcernedApe has added a way to expand on accessories, and I really hope for a body base switch option, we can all just make one big total beautification mod.

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
                                • ZozZx

ZozZx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

then i just want the mini skirt only without anything else

• RuneNL

Here you go, download and install this one.

Original face, original bikini with miniskirt.

Attached Files:

ZozZx and Code_Rym like this.
                                    • Code_Rym

Code_Rym Void-Bound Voyager

It still changes the face. I can post the pictures on for you.