RELEASED Slime-Animals?! [Last Update: 09.10.2016]

Discussion in 'Livestock' started by Sabishi1985, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Sabishi1985

Sabishi1985 Phantasmal Quasar

Awww... Thank you! >//<""

• kyttyn

kyttyn Void-Bound Voyager

Why is there not a "download all" button? >__>
      I love them alllllllll. <3

• Sabishi1985

There will be a "Download all"-button. ^^ But this is a WIP-project, so please.. let me finish all of the animals first. ^^"

• Sabishi1985

-UPDATE-

Mooo... The cow-slimes are here! So next will be dinosaur-slimes, I guess. Ugh... xD

bulbaswat and BananaBubble like this.
          • bulbaswat

bulbaswat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm confident in your ability. You can do the thing! After all, you've done a great job with everything so far :)

• Sabishi1985

Houuh.. thank you! ^///^
              It's just one small coop-animal... But testing the dinosaur-sprites will be difficult, because I don't have dinoaurs ingame yet. ^^"

• bulbaswat

Is there a save editor, cheat thing, or save file you could maybe download that would allow you to test it perhaps? Surely there must be something like that, right? Even if you can't test it, I'm sure someone on here might be able to for you, so that's an option as well if you're okay with someone else having what may not be the final version.

• SasuraUchiha

SasuraUchiha Cosmic Narwhal

Love the cow! Will definitely use your animals in my next plathrough!

• Sabishi1985

All of my slime-animal sprites worked flawlessly first try, because I'm very carefull during the process of spriting. So maybe the slime-dinosaur will follow this "tradition" as well. :,D But yeah, I've already asked a friend who can test it for me. :3 The dinosaur is just a tiny coop-animal, I should be able to do this even without testing. *tries to stay positive* :badpokerface:

• Sabishi1985

-UPDATE-

Dinosaur-Slime: DONE!
                      Phew.. That's it. I've finished all of the barn- and coop-animals. ^^
                      I also added a link to download all animal-slimes at once. ^^/

bulbaswat likes this.
                      • bulbaswat

I knew you could do it! They look adorable! I much prefer them over the original, which I didn't like the look of too much.

Just want to clarify: I am talking about the dinosaur specifically, it is the one I do not like the look of

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
                        • XxhexerxX

XxhexerxX Phantasmal Quasar

Wooohoooo!
                          The original dino looked lame, this is WAY cuter.

Thank you so much for the wonderful sprites. <3<3<3

• Sabishi1985

Nearly EVERYONE hates the original dinosaur. x,D Back then, when Stardew Valley was an alpha-version, most of the sprites looked horrible. But all of them got a remake and now they look way better. Except the dinosaur. I like to think, the creator of Stardew Valley just forgot about the dinosaur. x,D

• BananaBubble

BananaBubble Void-Bound Voyager

If is possible and not much to ask... Can you make the cow-slimes smaller?

• Sabishi1985

But.. they are supposed to be the biggest slimes. ^^" You might rename the BabyCow files and use them as usual cows as well.. But I'm not going to make them smaller. It was annoying enough working with their patterns. x_X

• XxhexerxX

I agree, they look a bit too big (and I have baby ones at the moment lol).
                                  Also, you'll need to rename the download file for baby white cows.
                                  It should be BabyWhite Cow instead of BabyCow.

Cheers~

• Sabishi1985

Ugh.. Fine, I'll think about making them smaller.. But I really don't wanna do that. ^^"

• XxhexerxX

My baby white cow in game didn't get slimified thus I poked around in the unpacked files.

There's 3 files for baby cows, not sure what the BabyCow one is for. :X

Edit: The BabyCow is for the cows outside Marnie's ranch, I think. :rofl:
                                      Conclusion: No idea what that file is for, hehehe...

Attached Files:

• BananaBubble

BananaBubble Void-Bound Voyager

I understand. Thanks, I'll do that :)

Oh, and thank you so much for your hard work Sabishi1985!! :3

• Sabishi1985

Yeah, I already noticed. You're right. ^^ I'm renaming right now~

EDIT: Fixed. Thanks for telling me. ^^

XxhexerxX likes this.