WIP DanganRonpa Female Hair+Shirts!

Discussion in 'Player' started by ZeiaZeh, Mar 23, 2016.

1. ZeiaZeh

ZeiaZeh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Update: Added some more Dangan Ronpa Goodbye Despair and Dangan Ronpa Another Episode hair and shirts!

Apologies as I am writing this on mobile so I can't make it clean and pretty vAv;

I just barely managed to upload this before my wifi died for the night so there's some things that need editing still and will probably be done tomorrow.

Anyhow! This mod adds (not replaces, yay!) All DanganRonpa Trigger Happy Havoc female hair and shirts as well as some from Goodbye Despair. I plan on doing as much of the cast as I can but girls are my priority cause I love the hair. >->;

Photos:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download link: http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/163/?

ALL THE NOTES:

I know that there's some blank shirt spots and yes, they are really annoying and I will be filling those spots in with more clothes! @-@

Ibuki's hair doesn't really... Work when you change the colour...

I will probably tweak all of the hair eventually, this is my first time pixel arting ^^;

I forgot that I had added an additional hairstyle mod and tweaked the original hair to be slightly more vibrant with someone else's hair mod, I will post those links respectively tonight and then remove them when I can upload again.

I used 2 different skirt mods for the photos, 1 mod I tweaked to have the vanilla head because I wanted to keep it all the same style, just add a skirt with socks. Don't know why I went through all the trouble when I could have just photoshopped it but eh, authenticity?

Links to mods used:

More Hair Mod by PencilStab: (accidentally included) http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/91/?

Vibrant Hair by Lakoria: (mild version used with lower opacity, will remove with update) http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/39/?

Female Lowcut Shirts and Miniskirt by RuneNL: (used in photoshoot, tweaked my copy to have Vanilla heads) http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/female-lowcut-shirts-mini-skirt.110494/

Skirt/Dress for Male or Female Farmer & Round Face for Males by Alex_01: (short skirt version used in photoshoot) http://community.playstarbound.com/...or-female-farmer-round-face-for-males.109734/

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LOOKING AT MY STUFF QAQ

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    • Abokado

Abokado Subatomic Cosmonaut

My favourite thing did remind me of despair, so I will be definitely using this at one point. These look pretty fantastic. <3

• radynaraya

radynaraya Subatomic Cosmonaut

WoW! so this is adding a new not modding?! AEWSOME. Download it now. Cant wait for another character :rofl: do you have plan with the latest Dangaroppa girls that recently announced?

• blargsnarf

blargsnarf Pangalactic Porcupine

So you can just add extra space at the bottom of shirts.xnb and the game will read them automatically?

• SasuraUchiha

SasuraUchiha Cosmic Narwhal

Love those hairstyles. Will definitely use one of them on one of my characters.
            Reminds me, that I still have to play the first one through. xD

• Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

[​IMG]
              I looked at this a few times and swore it was a pencil skirt; which would be pretty spiffy. O: think we could make this a thing?

• ZeiaZeh

Yep! You can add textures for hairstyles.xnb, shirts.xnb, and skin color.xnb by expanding the canvas size (I've only tried downward though.)
                For some reason not accessories.xnb cause it seems there's some code somewhere specifying which accessories are affected by hair colour or not and also seems to account for the exact number of accessories so adding more to the .png does nothing and the .yaml file when put in notepad++ says the exact same thing as every other farmer .yaml.

RuneNL likes this.
                • ZeiaZeh

That would actually probably be a pretty easy mod since you'd just crop the sides of the existing skirt mod... But you'd have to figure out how to animate movement with it, I'm sure it would look weird just plastered to the body...

Milly Rainbowskittlez likes this.
                  • ZeiaZeh

Oh, I haven't heard of that till now... I actually just browsed through the wiki and grabbed some girls from the DanganRonpa prequel and novel and whatnot to make so, I'll have to look into it!

radynaraya likes this.
                    • ZozZx

ZozZx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

do you know of any way i can change my current character hairstyle without starting a new game?
                      and can you give me the color numbers for sonia hair

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
                      • Meevers

Meevers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Become friends with the wizard, about 4 hearts.You can then get into his basement to change your appearance.

• RuneNL

RuneNL Subatomic Cosmonaut

Brilliant news! Thank you for letting us know. Ill be sure to update my files when I can.

• RuneNL

RuneNL Subatomic Cosmonaut

Seen your comment I have removed the blush from the base file and added it as an accessory.

• ZeiaZeh

Yep, looks like http://community.playstarbound.com/...-inventory-editor-thanks-to-midgetman.108255/ does the trick, just can't change your gender yet. As noted in the save editor thread it is HIGHLY recommended you backup your save file before changing anything. I will also be posting the colour codes I found by fiddling around. They're by no means accurate so if i find a better match I'll update!

Edit: Heres Sonia's colour codes! Will add to the readme
                              Sonia: Eye Colour: 57, 18, 75
                              Hair Colour: 9, 25, 99
                              Pants Colour: 43, 61, 25

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
                              • Ubusika

Ubusika Intergalactic Tourist

These are great! Question: I installed this and went to change my appearance at you-know-who's house. The hair worked fine but the shirt .xnb seemed to cause all shirts in the game to change the outline color of my legs/feet into the same color as the shirt. So if I chose a white shirt, my legs/feet were outlined in white. Seemed to be triggered by this mod but applied to even the vanilla shirts? Anyone else experienced this?

• ZeiaZeh

I was experiencing that kind of problem when I was messing with the SkinColor.xnb. I have a feeling that it's a result of having blank shirts spots instead of all of them being filled in but I could be wrong... I'll see what I can do!

Ubusika likes this.
                                  • Rous

Rous Void-Bound Voyager

If you could create the hairstyle Elsa (Frozen) with Trenda side, you'd make me very happy :)

• ZeiaZeh

I'll definitely look into it! The more hair the better! :3

• radynaraya

radynaraya Subatomic Cosmonaut

wow! you added it more~ thank you.
                                        So did you see the newest Danganroppa 3 girls?
                                        I included it below. Danganronpa-3-Teaser-Site-Open_002.png

• ZeiaZeh

Oh sweet, thanks! I couldn't find that photo in a high enough resolution but looks like I'm set now!