RELEASED Better Pigs & Recolours 2.1

Replaces the vanilla pig with an improved version available in 8 colours

1. Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

Zhuria submitted a new mod:

Better Pigs & Recolours - Replaces the vanilla pig with an improved version available in 8 colours

Better Pig v2.1

A drastic edit to the pig where I've still tried to stay true to the vanilla textures but have gone for a more realistic look. Available in original pink and 7 recolours!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

More info & download links here

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
    • BunnyBuns

BunnyBuns Subatomic Cosmonaut

I see you posted in the mod repository, do you like it better than just posting on the forums?

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

Good question.. Haven't decided yet. I do like the setup over there. What I don't like is that discussions come over here and make a new thread and there's no way to change that. I'm hesitant to upload anything else to it and majorly spam the forums ;_;

• BunnyBuns

BunnyBuns Subatomic Cosmonaut

I decided to pack everything together, all the barn animals in one pack all the coop ones in another and pets in another. I figured that would reduce the spam.
          I do post ones that took a lot of work separate though! Like total resprites.

Himbeerninja likes this.
          • Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah, I'm thinking I might post all bunnies together, all cows together, all dogs together, all horses together.

Himbeerninja likes this.
            • alacazain

alacazain Void-Bound Voyager

Please do goats aswell

• Missus

Missus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ooh, these are nice!

• poprocks_and_coke

poprocks_and_coke Void-Bound Voyager

Will this replace all of my pigs with the same recolour, or can I choose multiple recolours for multiple pigs? Like if I want pig A to be "Sandy and Black" and pig B to be "Saddleback", can I do that? I'm new to the idea of modding, so I'm sorry if this isn't the right place for this question! :x

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

It will replace them all, sorry :( (unless you use a different one for adult and baby) There is a way to do what you're asking, but I have to do it on my end (well, technically anyone could do it), you can see info here: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/non-default-replacement-chickens-silkie-orpington.109826/

It seems like with the addition of a new tool, this method is moving forward, so I may look into doing this (however, I have been losing motivation lately, so I'm not sure. I'll try)

• vhaziri

vhaziri Scruffy Nerf-Herder

These are all adorable! Time to get more pigs :D

Zhuria likes this.
                      • l4ng4m

l4ng4m Orbital Explorer

how i wish i can have them all with the default and the recolors :( :cry::lickitung:

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

• l4ng4m

l4ng4m Orbital Explorer

• interface5

interface5 Aquatic Astronaut

me two if only their was a video tutorial for us non geuis :lickitung:

• laurabi

laurabi Subatomic Cosmonaut

I second the goats! If you ever decide to redo another animal, please take a hand at the goats! The vanilla sprite is AWFUL (IMO) and I can't find any cute goat replacement mods. I LOVE these pigs. <3