1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Linkdeous Extra Utilities++ [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Mod Packs' started by Linkdeous, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linkdeous

Linkdeous Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ah, hum, yeah :rofl:
    I will try to instantly update this mod to the new version of starbound ,don't worry ^^

2. Linkdeous

Does someone want me to add a sword/rifle/... ? I really want t ocreate something, but mecha are very very difficult, so i will try to add one or two items for you, just to make you feel like i'm not dead :rofl:
    But really, if you want to create a mod one day, be very very aware of the LUA, it's freaking difficult to learn o_O
    So with this little tip, stay tuned, i will really try to add the mecha, so keep your hope high (not too much :rofl: )

tom0tomato likes this.
  3. Linkdeous

By the way, in any case, i will not post the update with the mechas soon, because the V.1 of Starbound air out soon, so i don't really want to post an outdated mod, so when the V.1 will air out, i will post you the next update of the mod ^^

4. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

...well i sorta need a shovel as a weapon, you can never go wrong with a shovel! that or a giant 20 foot tall golden statue of you

tom0tomato likes this.
  5. Linkdeous

I REALLY prefer the shovel :rofl:D
    But why not add a gold statue ? This would be the first furniture i would add to the game :D

6. Linkdeous

By the way, do you like the new home page of the mod ?
    I tried to make it a little bit fancy :D
    I also added a form to make request more simple for everyone :D

7. Linkdeous

I will air out the next version soon
    it add :
    -Minecraft Shovel
    -Minecraft Pickaxe
    -Minecraft Sword

And because it will be the v.1 i changed ALL the sword files to be more nice, because i found some problems like :
    -You handle your sword 1 pixel too high , or too much on the left,
    making it "levitate" in your hands: http://prntscr.com/aq02hy
    -And some "bug" fixe
    -Also i changed the minigun to shoot more quickly because gotta go fast , but be warned , the explosive minigun is really laggy if shooted for too long (Explosions effects)
    -Some other things that only me (coder) can see

8. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

I just wanted a steel shovel, nothing fancy, maybe with hammer swing?

9. Linkdeous

A steel shovel ? something like this ? : [​IMG]
    I didn't maked it because when i tried to make the texure, it's was freaking ugly :rofl:, but i will try :rofl:
    If i made the minecraft shovel, it's was because when i puted pixel shovel on google, this was the first result, because creating a item with a "IRL" image it's sometimes difficult, so i will try, because it's not that easy :rofl:

've been beated by a shovel with my graphics skill :'(

10. Linkdeous

And also the minecraft shovel is already made, so don't worry, you will have your steel shovel :rofl:

11. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

HUZZAH STEEL SHOVEL!!!
    [​IMG]

12. Linkdeous

I wanted at first to make this shovel :rofl:
    It's from the game with the Knight with the shovel ? the Try-Hard game ?

13. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

The game is called "shovel knight" and it is awsome :nuruflirt:

14. Linkdeous

i saw :D

15. tom0tomato

tom0tomato Big Damn Hero

do you think that you might be able to make a sort of super armour that could be a tech if you cant do that can you add a gundam mech or metal gear if you cant/dont want to just make a plasma cannon thank you for taking requests and making this awesome mod.

16. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

That request is a monster of a Rollercoaster, back it up and lets figureout what this all says, so.

You want a suit of equippable armor that at the press of the tech button poofs you into a gundam?
    And if our grand modder friend cant do that you want a megaman or metroid style plasma cannon? Or do you mean big ass rocket launcher style plasma cannon?

17. tom0tomato

tom0tomato Big Damn Hero

yeah overnight i realized i was asking for too much but you are right in the tech that turns you into a gundam sort of thing and it would be a megaman style plasma cannon

18. Linkdeous

This mod has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.