RELEASED New Dogs 1.0

Replaces the vanilla dog with a Fox Terrier, a brindle Corgi or a black and white dog

1. Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

2. mvhnexus

mvhnexus Pangalactic Porcupine

hello again, i got another request! can you make a Dachshund and a Pomeranian? if you can find sprites for them or something lol.

Attached Files:

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

mvhnexus likes this.
    • mvhnexus

ah ok. didn't see the Pomeranians ones. but the Dachshunds from that link and this one doesn't have the black one. they are brown. i would love a black one like the picture because mine is that color!
      http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/dog-corgi-dachshund-english-bulldog.109854/

• Terrimina

Terrimina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Love the Terrier, he's gotta be one the better dog replacements out there.

If possible, could I request an English Bulldog? Those are my favorite breed, and I haven't seen anyone else do one.

• mvhnexus

• Terrimina

Terrimina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks, didn't see that!

mvhnexus likes this.
          • Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

Your best bet would be to ask either of those mod authors for a recolour! For me to do it, I would have to draw all new sprites from scratch which would take hours. They already have their sprites and recolours take no time at all :) And of course, I wouldn't want to recolour their sprites without permission.

mvhnexus likes this.
            • mvhnexus

its all good! i will use one of the others until they do it! i did asked one of them last week or two but no answer lol. but thanks anyways :D still can't wait for those horses if you do plan on doing them!!!!

Zhuria likes this.
              • Zynks

Zynks Space Spelunker

Hey, can you please put an Yorkshire Terrier in? I would love one, since my dog is an Yorkie :)

• rendezvousx

rendezvousx Void-Bound Voyager

You know I love your dog mods! I know you take requests for horses, so I was hoping that you take requests for dogs as well? Do you think it would be possible for you to do a blue merle Australian Shepard and a red merle Australian Shepard? Thanks Zhuria! <3

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

I did take requests but I shut them down because my motivation level tanked and I'm not currently doing Stardew mods, sorry :( Thanks for the love and I'm hoping to one day be back, but who knows. There seem to be a few people working on dog mods, you might try asking them! Good luck <3

• StarbucksWonder707

StarbucksWonder707 Orbital Explorer

I was wondering if you could do a head for the terrier in the inventory. Cant seem to find it. I know you are a little down atm but you shouldn't be. :D Your sprites are very good! I hope you carry on making more and if you do i would love to see some different saddle textures maybe western or english! Just an idea :D
                      Your horses are so cute!!! I wish i could have them all but my fav is the fjord! Have downloaded the terrier as well xxx

• KieuQ

KieuQ Master Chief

Here's the Cursors.xnb for the Fox Terrier but if you already have a custom Cursors.xnb, you can upload that here and I'll put the terrier's head on it. (the beheading will be quick and painless)X3X3X3

Zhuria likes this.