Retextures of Tools, Alternative Iridium Tools Retextures

1. zcsnightmare

zcsnightmare Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ZcsNightmare's Tool Retextures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Recolored Bubblegum Iridium Tool Set
    [​IMG]
    Want a matching Scythe and sword for the Bubblegum Tool Set?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Click the weapons to head on over to my Weapon Retextures! :D
    [​IMG]

*Download includes entire Pack, with many different folders for the alternative versions to the Iridium Tool Set. You can go by the example png included in file*
    How to Install:
    -Download
    -Transfer downloaded tools.xnb into folder \Stardew Valley\Content\TileSheet
    -Start Game!
    *Download includes a backup of vanilla tools.xnb*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 8, 2016
    • Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

Whoa these are cool! I'll def. be using them they look 100x better. Pimp with gold tools to match gold teeth :proper:

zcsnightmare likes this.
      • talisa-kitteh

talisa-kitteh Orbital Explorer

love em! agree with gabaw that these look much nicer then the vanilla tools :D

just shame watering can isnt included, it stands out and look so meh compared to your gorgeous tools.
        if you made a fancy watering-can the collection would truely be complete :DD

zcsnightmare likes this.
        • zcsnightmare

Thanks ^.^ I'm glad you like them. I've been messing around with some other things, been meaning to come back and at least recolor the cans to match. Tried to redesign them, or improve their design, but nothing felt right.

[​IMG]

Gabaw likes this.
          • zcsnightmare

*Updated 4/17/2016*
            -Recolored watering cans to match retextured tools and their color scheme. (Couldn't come up with a better retexture for it)
            -Added darker shading to edge of axes for when they're in your inventory (A little better, doesn't blend in so much)
            -Messed with shading on side view, when swinging axe and it's in full arch, where it doesn't look so bloated/fat/stung by bees

[​IMG]
            (Don't mind the slight white outline, they don't appear in-game. Just on enlarged shot of watering can examples)
            [​IMG]
            It's a bit better, at least for the axes that aren't gold or copper.

Download

Read the rest of this update entry...

Gabaw likes this.
            • Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

Noice! I don't hate watering cans anymore (still hate using them tho lmao).

zcsnightmare likes this.
              • tiffy961

tiffy961 Pangalactic Porcupine

Ooooh, that's so cool!
                Looks way better.
                Was wondering if you could maybe change the purple tools to blue-ish ones? Like Mithril in harvest Moon? I just find that purple in the game so annoying.

zcsnightmare likes this.
                • zcsnightmare

Shouldn't be difficult, I'll give it a whirl tonight and post results. ^.^

tiffy961 likes this.
                  • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

dude, your stuff is siiiiick!!! do you think you can make the iridum tool set a bit more "cutsey" and use this kind of color tone in the following gifs below xD? and for the hoe put little ridges instead of just smooth (maybe, not a big priority) of the bottom of the part of the hoe that hoes? xD xD xD

also would be cool something similar with color gradient onto incorporate it into the scythe as well.
                    also do you think you can make a version of the galaxy sword similar to this too?

http://31.media.tumblr.com/0d38aeac9301f0b1fed902af561227e7/tumblr_nhbfbweNDo1qlhvfoo1_500.gif

or or or x.x;; sailor moon weapons and color scheme silver and white and pink for steel tools, gold, darkpink and light pink for gold? x___X;

https://41.media.tumblr.com/774e06977291673c7dba7e9afc353300/tumblr_mqxydxFp2W1s94j73o1_500.png (don't use tumblr anymore really, from google, mayne)

zcsnightmare likes this.
                    • zcsnightmare

*eye twitches* You have brought up a painful memory. Damn that Tuxedo Mask for stealing my Moon Princess! Curse you, Tuxedo Mask! Curse you! You shall rue the day you took my queen from me!

Hey, my hoes are top quality. They've been tested. They came out clean! You won't be findin' no hoes this fine unless ya go out to Amsterdam. Ridges. Pff.

But, to be serious, yeah I can give it a shot. Not sure on a deadline, still need to do a recolor for tiff, but that shouldn't take long. (Mainly caught up in changing up that house I made cause the doors are off and it's extremely annoying, lol, and experimenting on furniture but I can put the latter on hold for a bit)

Sailormoon weapons should be doable
                      [​IMG] Ryako did a fabulous job on something similar (pic links to their nexus mod retexture)

• taintedwheat

I love having all of your weapons! i like keeping things as sets because a set is a jumino bundle of love <3 <3

dude, no joke. want to "see" a hoe in amsterdam one day xD

zcsnightmare and farmvillesux like this.
                        • Ilucie

Ilucie Void-Bound Voyager

The watering can is smiling at me... I need it.

zcsnightmare likes this.
                          • zcsnightmare

I apologize for it taking me so long, been so busy at work and trying to fix up that house retexture D:

Anyways, I added a few new blue options and also decided to do a couple of others.

I wish I knew coding, it would be cool to have an anvil and you could combine your iridium tools with emerald, ruby, diamond gems to get certain retextures. ^.^ Ah well.
                            [​IMG]
                            They look better in-game than enlarged like this, tried to find a simpler way to get an enlarged version instead of zooming in and screenshotting, THEN editing out background, etc yada yada yada, lol. ​
                            [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
                              tiffy961 and Gabaw like this.
                            • Superior_s

Superior_s Sandwich Man

It seems like you have custom buildings and furniture I haven't seen anywhere else currently, is it your own?

zcsnightmare and taintedwheat like this.
                              • Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

Man, what happened? You used to put some effort in your work and now... now you're using the same font for both bubblegum and diamond. We done homie, we finished! and I'm taking those sweet-ass emerald tools with me :confirm:

zcsnightmare and taintedwheat like this.
                                • tiffy961

tiffy961 Pangalactic Porcupine

Thank you so much for the recolours! Finally no more purple tools <3

zcsnightmare likes this.
                                  • zcsnightmare

The house is the only custom one I've done so far, which was a WIP, but I believe I'm done with that now: here

I started to retexture some furniture, but then got caught up needing to redesign the house. Hopefully, I'll get back to it soon. Right now, just kind of testing to see what it looks like and trying different things.

[​IMG]
                                    Not much atm and planning to redo a few of those tables. Would like to see if I can't add some cool furniture, like the sword (from my weapon retextures) on the dresser.

Diamonds and bubblegum are FOREVER! Well...myth says only seven years in digestive tract, BUT CLOSE ENOUGH!

Fine! Leave! I won't miss you!

[​IMG]

My pleasure, glad to help.

That'll be $19.99. Plus s/h. I only take monopoly money.

Gabaw, Superior_s and taintedwheat like this.
                                    • taintedwheat

Omggg ily

Also i like your furinture!!!

Superior_s and zcsnightmare like this.
                                      • zcsnightmare

Oops, I forgot about your request for the different color scheme for the tools. So, you'd like silver, white, and pink for the steel tools, gold and dark pink and light pink for the gold?

Also, about the Moon Prism Power weapons, any particular ones you'd like retextured? Or just any, as long as the GS is one?
                                        [​IMG]

Gabaw likes this.
                                        • taintedwheat

Any dawg n.n i have an inspired realistic ruby crystal heart tattoo on my chest bc i love sailor moon

Also i hella copped on Eve's rough ridahs dog paw cleavage tattoos lolololol

Is there a pen weapon, right? Could the transforming pen replace that?

zcsnightmare likes this.