RELEASED Loved Labels 2.0

Adds a customize-able mouse hover label (tooltip) to make it easier to see if you have petted a pet

1. Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

Advize submitted a new mod:

Loved Labels - Adds a customize-able mouse hover label (tooltip) to make it easier to see if you have petted a pet

Read more about this mod...

• ZenonZacko

ZenonZacko Space Hobo

Well done! Makes my game even more convenient!

• curi0

curi0 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Great work, man! This is really helpful!

Also, is it possible to show additional info about which cows/goats currently have milk? coz it's kinda annoying when you running around and randomly squeezing all those racks but nothing seems to come out.

• Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

• pixieNpixels

pixieNpixels Subatomic Cosmonaut

So I have this mod but I don't think it's working for me. I think it might because when I feed and love my animals I use a controller not the mouse. I am not positive on this I just thought I might say something. Basically I do get the text when I hover over my cat with the mouse it just see it as being loved.

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Do you have the latest version? It was recently updated in a way that might fix this problem

• pixieNpixels

pixieNpixels Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yup that fixed it. Thanks :)

• StarbucksWonder707

StarbucksWonder707 Orbital Explorer

works really well! So handy to have as i have lots of animals and i cba to guess cause it takes way too long! Good job with this!! :p

• xSkellington

xSkellington Poptop Tamer

Ah, now my minions can be loved. Thanks so much!!

Mallow<3 likes this.
                  • SarahSyna

SarahSyna Subatomic Cosmonaut

I hope I'm not being pushy by asking if there's any chance this will be updated to 1.1? It's just so frigging convenient to track which animals I have and haven't milked or petted yet!

• petaldancing

petaldancing Scruffy Nerf-Herder

will this mod need to be updated for 1.1? :0 take your time if so.

• Timidx3

Timidx3 Big Damn Hero

Also really love this mod and hoping it will be updated~! c:

• Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

This mod is updated but the information in the OP posts may not yet reflect this. Download the latest file from the nexus and be sure to download the latest version of SMAPI.

• Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

clearbit and Ladysarajane like this.
                          • fftljoe

fftljoe Space Penguin Leader

So, with the addition of Entoarox's More Pets, I was wondering if @Advize or @Jinxiewinxie would add the specific pet name before the loved label. For example, if my pet was named Rock, it would say "Rock is loved" or "Rock needs love" I am guessing this is an endeavor so I am just hopeful.

Thanks

Hammurabi and Ladysarajane like this.
                            • chrrie

chrrie Intergalactic Tourist

Any chance of updating this for Mac compatibility?

From the Nexus Bug Report (I'm having the same issue):