1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Destroyble Ship 1.0

Simple mod that allows you to destroy the main objecs of your ship.

1. matrix1368

matrix1368 Pangalactic Porcupine

Having issues?
    Please re-check if you have installed the mod correctly.

1. Download the mod
    2. Save and extract it at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods
    3. Start up starbound and enjoy.

Still having issues or questions? Post below, I'm always happy to help.

Last edited: May 12, 2016
  2. Kaiser2001

Kaiser2001 Void-Bound Voyager

Does this work with the modded ships? I.E. Serra?

3. Mikablu

Mikablu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I made a mod like this a long time ago and mine had the problem of not working for already-made characters unless you deleted the shipworld files first. Does this mod have that same problem?

4. Mikablu

Mikablu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I just checked and you do have to use a new character or delete a current character's shipworld files in order to use this mod.

5. matrix1368

Oh that actually sucks. I don't think there is a way to fix that but i'll have a look into it.

I'll check it out for you :)

6. matrix1368

It works with modded ships, because it edits all the ship files. Even from the new ships automaticly.
    I use the modded ship called USS Polaris 1.6a Beta and it works perfectly with this mod.

7. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

Moving the captains chair is a must for tier 8 ships since it tends to be too far from the console, and moving other parts is useful when making stuff more convenient, note moving the teleporter doesn't change the spawn point and some items might have invisible, permanent blocks behind them at their original places (The Fuel Hatch is one of the items).

I have used a similar mod before, you get a hidden bonus when moving the Tech Station, you can respawn your pet completely (different colors and personalities), just be careful where you place it or your pet might windup stuck in a wall or out in space.

8. matrix1368

Yeah I noticed that, when you destroy the Tech station your pet just disapears. And maybe it's possible to write a code that changes its coordinates if you move the teleporter.

9. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

When I looked in the game files, I found where the ship pets are generated, their spawn settings are in the Tech Station script, as for the teleporter I have no clue where to look.

Eventually someone will figure out the best way to fix both areas.

10. matrix1368

Teleporter script must hide somewhere xD

11. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams

I don't know i am suing the right mod but i have new characters and none of them can use the tech station
    I can't progress ;-;

12. matrix1368

Are you unable to use it anytime. Because I had the same problem but used to wait like 5 minutes to load the world texture under your ship. After that is loaded my tech station works completely fine.

13. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams

i dunno... my worlds load instantly and starbound crashes when i try to quit the game or just the world

14. matrix1368

Can you send me your sttarbound.log

15. Luckmann

Luckmann Void-Bound Voyager

Doesn't appear to be working with 1.0.

16. Chibi

Chibi Pangalactic Porcupine

Can confirm, it isn't working for me either. Would love for this to be updated! :)