1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Closed Headgear issue with chests

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by TyRobot, May 15, 2016.

?

Are dinosaur hats EVERYWHERE?!

Poll closed May 17, 2016.
  1. Yes, they're all I can find to put on my head!!!

33.3%
  2. No, you should get some sleep and see a doctor.

66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TyRobot

TyRobot Space Spelunker

I've been playing off and on for the last two to three hours, and I've encountered tons of chests in dungeons. There's also been a TON of headgear in them, too!

The issue right now is that they're all....um.......DINOSAUR HATS! It was fun finding one the first time. The second one I decided to keep and give to my friend. The third one I found made me think I was getting super lucky with the planet I was on at the time.

I now have 26 Dinosaur Hats, and I think I'm starting to go a bit crazy. So please...please tell me I'm not losing my mind, and it's happening to others...please...

DISCLAIMER: No dinosaurs were killed during the making of this thread. I don't think... :casper:

2. Forcedminer

Forcedminer Pangalactic Porcupine

Yep I remember finding them in place of core fragments at one stage. :p
    that was at the 28th of April.

i do then to find them again but no in such large quantities as before

[​IMG]

I didn't mind them but my energy keeps bugging out getting stuck and i can't take damage then nor does my energy regenerate.
    its .....kinda put me off nightly.

3. gg30433043

gg30433043 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Happens a lot, All you got to do is /admin and than /reload and everything should fix itself

4. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.