1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED We Come In Peace (Unmaintained) 0.2

WCIP makes all spawned alien creatures friendly.

1. Kazyyk submitted a new mod:

We Come In Peace - This mod makes all alien creatures friendly.

Read more about this mod...

2. CyclopsPuppy

CyclopsPuppy Space Spelunker

You don't have to update if you don't want to? It works very well as it is!
    ^_^

3. Alyssum

Alyssum Yeah, You!

Hello Kazyyk,

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but the monsters on the surface of the planet still attack me.

I am running Beta v Glad Giraffe - Update 3
    In red, on the main screen, it has Asset Source - Folder <../giraffe_storage/mods\WCIP\.> listed, which I have read means the mod is loaded.

The first monsters I see on the very first starting planet have all been aggressive towards me.

Thanks for your time.

4. This mod is out of date for the latest Starbound version, but I can work on a patch this evening (maybe) or tomorrow.

5. WSilvermane

WSilvermane Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you for this mod, ever since the "combat" update EVERY SINGLE MONSTER ON EVERY SINGLE PLANET wants to fight life. Even though the made PEACEFUL creatures at the same time in the same update... It took anyway from the planets and life found on them making every god damn hostile.

I was also wondering if the code could randomly make creatures hostile or peaceful? It'd bring back the unknown factor.

6. I'd have to make a separate release with the values randomized. There isn't a way to randomize them every time that I know how to do.

7. buddhajuke

buddhajuke Yeah, You!

This mod is great for playing with my daughter, who isn't into being attacked.

I like being attacked though... possible to make a version of this mod that makes creatures hostile only to specified players?

8. Biofreak192

Biofreak192 Void-Bound Voyager

great mod, wanted to ask if there is a way to make compatible with monster aren't stupid

9. Unfortunately, I don't think this is possible.

Is that another mod? May I have a link?

10. Biofreak192

Biofreak192 Void-Bound Voyager

11. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

Does this mod work with version 1.1.1 (The Starbound version release Sep, 19 2016), I'm looking for a replacement for a similar mod I was using that is now broken and had too many other bugs with base game features.