WIP 'Teens' to Mid to Late 20's [Elliot Added]

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by elyneara, Mar 18, 2016.

1. tiffy961

tiffy961 Pangalactic Porcupine

Maybe a ponytail would suit him as well? I dunno. I never dated/married Elliot so it doesn't bother me at all. :D

• nakakita

nakakita Void-Bound Voyager

@tiffy961 I wouldn't object to a ponytail? Because ponytails don't actually do much for keeping long hair from tangling, so all his complaints would still be valid. (And he'll whine about his hair if you're just his friend too. xD) I'm not even opposed to a short hair option for people who like it, I'd just like a long hair option to be considered as well.

• elyneara

elyneara Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry for the slow Updates everyone! I made some progress on Eliott though, let me know what you think. I added a braid version suggested by @nakakita and @tiffy961
        I personally like the no-braid version better, but the braid version matches in-game dialog

tiffy961 and lannihamm like this.
        • Sarah_Kixira

Sarah_Kixira Void-Bound Voyager

I LOVE your characters, I think I am going to add all of your changes to my game! These really are amazing thank you so much for these!

• Jokerine

Jokerine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Elliot looks fantastic! Can't wait for the overworld sprite! :)

• tiffy961

I agree! He looks so cool. I prefer the short hair version but I think it might be good to have both for the dialogue for the people who plan to marry him and such.

• elyneara

Thank you so much you guys :D

• cankersaur

cankersaur Pangalactic Porcupine

I love these! I have to ask though, why is it so common for glasses to be added to every character when people are modding portraits?

• Random_Cattai

Random_Cattai Void-Bound Voyager

It's a thing. "Meganekko" from what I can remember.

But to be honest it fits with their character. Sam would need glasses since he plays video games, Sebastian needs glasses because of his freelance coding on his computer, Maru needs hers for her robotics, And Elliot would have glasses because of his writing.

The glasses vary from needed to used to make sure of eye strain.

• Capt.Kirk

Capt.Kirk Poptop Tamer

These look really good! I was wondering, would it be possible to make an alternate Alex with a sort of fringe? Like what his vanilla sprite looks like?
                      [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
                      • Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I've seen so many amazing versions of Maru I'm starting to like her character more and more ^^

• Ryface

Ryface Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is this mod still in development? I use your Maru, and I'd love to use the Elliott with braid if he gets matching sprites!

• hurricaneginger

hurricaneginger Void-Bound Voyager

I hope this is still in development! Your Harvey is...this is the first time I've been urgently attracted to the man. :rofl:

joyous.ariella likes this.
                            • Alvadea

Alvadea Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh I hope so, too. It's pretty sure the best portrait-mod I've seen that far. I'm looking forward to your Alex with sunglasses. Your right, I can imagine him wearing this all time, too. :D

joyous.ariella likes this.
                              • elyneara

Fell off the face of the earth for a while due to work, I don't expect I will be back to this in the near future :( sorry everyone. If you guys want to take what I have made and use anything as a base for your own content feel free, post the results here! I'd love to be able to come back to this in a few months and see some cool stuff, haha :)

Alvadea likes this.
                                • tiffy961

I took some of your ideas and work and put it into my own mod (with many others. It can be found here. I made sure to credit you for everything.

I hope you are doing alright <3

• HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

Hey, I just wanted to say how much I love this mod! I was sad to see that there wasn't an overworld sprite for your amazing Elliot, so I went ahead and made one if that's alright. I havne't tested it out yet to see if it works, but I thought if anyone else wanted it I would post it. Hope things get better for you :)

Attached Files:

Xiddav, Alvadea and Kittni like this.
                                    • Kittni

Kittni Void-Bound Voyager

I'd be really interested in this but the attached files are just the portraits again :)

• HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

Did you check in the character folders? The portrait folders should be the portraits, but the character folder should have the sprites. If they aren't there I can reupload, but I'm fairly sure they're there

Kittni likes this.
                                        • Kittni

Kittni Void-Bound Voyager

Ohhh wow I am an idiot :nope: There they are!
                                          Looks great, thanks for sharing ^_^

HopeWasHere likes this.