1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Starbound Extended (Pleased Giraffe) (Returning For 1.0) Rebirth 1.2.1

Starbound getting boring? Want some more content? This Pack contains everything you need!

1. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

2. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

3. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

4. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

5. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

6. masteredwood

masteredwood Void-Bound Voyager

As someone who plays multiplayer and hates forcing everyone to hunt down 20 different mods, I like this

Tell me, when a mod updates, how often would you update this pack: IE update as soon as a mod in the pack updates, or weekly?

Also Any mod ideas that you are thinking of requesting to add in, that are not pending yet?

haynesy566 likes this.
  7. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

I intend to update this pack daily, but weekly download would be sufficient. Yes I am thinking of adding in plenty more race mods such as the Data Nexians (my own race) and many others, but due to Pleased Giraffe being so new, I need to wait for mods to be developed or updated to the latest version of Starbound. Thanks for your interest! :rofl:

8. SkitzTheKat

SkitzTheKat Poptop Tamer

How do I install this pack, I tried putting the folder in the mods folder and nothing happens when I boot up the game

haynesy566 likes this.
  9. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Check which version of starbound you are running, this mod isn't compatible with the latest version of Statbound

10. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

11. plankin86

plankin86 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Why does not the mod? The game can not even progruz, and what version of the game should be. I downloaded the latest version of 15.12.2015

12. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Can you navigate to your Starbound Log file and past the contents in a spoiler so I can identify what is conflicting?

13. Dunto

Dunto Guest

I removed your MIT license addition. You cannot simply post a new license for content you do not own or hold the copyright for, you need to honor the individual mod licenses that the authors have released them under.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
    haynesy566 likes this.
  14. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

I must've added it accidentally, thanks for that

Dunto likes this.
  15. Dunto

Dunto Guest

If you needed to make modifications to make the mods compatible with each other, you should be able to release your changes as your own work under whatever terms you choose, but I'm not a lawyer and it can get complicated. Regardless, as long as you're respecting the wishes of the mod authors I doubt there will be any problems. :)

Good luck with your modpack!

haynesy566 likes this.
  16. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Thanks I'll be sure to look into it a little more if it becomes an issue! :rofl:

Dunto likes this.
  17. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

18. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

19. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Just wanted to say a big thanks to @Tremerion for creating such good quality mods, I'll try and feature them all if it is fine with you!

20. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere