REQUEST Witch's Hat

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Toycyborg, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Toycyborg

Toycyborg Void-Bound Voyager

I've struggled to find any mod like this! My character in my new save file is Waranohara from her respected video game. I hate to request something but I ju- hngh... I have the strong desire for the hat! I've got the witch Furniture, Buildings, Etc. So Umm here are just some refs of her but I honestly would be absolutely thrilled just to even have a black witch hat!
    But I thought I might as well just add these even just to see how cute she is!

[Navy Outfit]

[​IMG]

[Sprite Verion]

[​IMG]

[Bright Blue Outfit]

[​IMG]

[Sprite Version]

[​IMG]

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Hope you're having a wonder day!

Ribbonain likes this.
    • Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

I could probably work on this tomorrow if someone doesn't make it happen before I do ^_^

Toycyborg likes this.
      • Toycyborg

Bless you! I super duper appreciate this, even though I just lurk on the forums everyone that I've seen are super nice and caring!

• Jinxiewinxie

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

So I made a black one, a light blue one and a "navy" ish one. Sort of thinking the brims should be wider. Thoughts so far?

Edit, here's the wider brim one, I'll make them all like this I think:

[​IMG]

Are the colors right?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
            Toycyborg likes this.
          • Toycyborg

Oh my word they're look amazing! Yeah good choice on the wider brim I would say as well. :)

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
            • Jinxiewinxie

Yay, okay! And are there specific hats that you'd like them to replace? Here's what the base hats image looks like:

[​IMG]

You might want the hat(s) to be ones that you've already unlocked or if you're using CJB Item Spawner, it doesn't matter since you can just grab the one you want from there ^_^

Toycyborg likes this.
              • Toycyborg

Probably like the cowboy hat (brown one in the first column) , bowler hat and the cow gal hat? (that's what the pink one in the bottom right is called yea?) honestly I'm fine with anything! Just happy to have the hats!

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
                • Jinxiewinxie

I've attached a zip file with an updated hats.xnb for you. You'll want to place this file in the Stardew Valley\Content\Characters\Farmer folder so it replaces the current hats.xnb that is in there.

Here's a screenshot showing which hats were replaced:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Toycyborg likes this.
                  • Toycyborg

Wow looks amazing! Thanks so much again! :D

Jinxiewinxie likes this.