1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Teleporters and Liquids (bug? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by TastesLikeLemon, Jul 17, 2016.

1. TastesLikeLemon

TastesLikeLemon Void-Bound Voyager

Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 11.01.37 PM.png
    While attempting to build an underground base in a toxic ocean planet, there was some poison involved. Of course, why wouldn't there be on a planet filled with it? But the part I didn't expect was for my teleporter to be bugged and now I can't get that poison out of it. Couldn't do anything, had to destroy it. May it rest in peace (ಥ﹏ಥ).
    --- Post updated ---

2. TheUnartist

TheUnartist Pangalactic Porcupine

My girlfriend had a similar issue with water being stuck in the small space to the left of your ship teleporter. She solved it by removing the background blocks so that the water could drain itself.

Not sure if that would work on a planet where you are submerged in poison though...

3. TastesLikeLemon

TastesLikeLemon Void-Bound Voyager

Well, the poison got bugged and got stuck in the actual teleporter. So, the blocks kinda combined or something and I could only break the teleporter, not remove the poison. If I removed the back wall, I would have had more poison flossing in. Idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯