1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

[WIP] Creative Mode 1.6.7 Glad Giraffe

Mod that allows you to spawn any item in-game without any trouble.

1. asdkevinasd

asdkevinasd Space Hobo

Is this mod not working in the unstable version? It just jump out after the loading screen

Attached Files:

2. Zalexard

Zalexard Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hey there! Long time user of this mod here. I'm saddened that aMannus is not maintaining the mod anymore... Just wanted to show my support to you, for keeping the mod up to date in his absence! I'll be getting back to the game after it fully releases today, and I'll also be looking to use this mod once again to have lots of fun. Keep up the good work! :)

EDIT: Forgot to add, I'm hoping you'll put the mod into the Steam Workshop for easier usage and updating too. :p

Providentia and Eternalmyst like this.
  3. Dennis el Azul

Dennis el Azul Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I must give thanks to aMannus for creating the mod and to matrix1368 for maintaining it. I also hope it to be uploaded to the Workshop and here. I enjoy the game playing with and WITHOUT the mod. Without I am having fun discovering the game the right way, and with I am having fun discovering how much this game can offer me if I explore more. :)

I also have fun creating items in a character, log in in a server and gift the rare items to the players. :rofl:

4. Ivskran

Ivskran Void-Bound Voyager

Apparently, that has already happened.

However, not only credit is not being given to neither aMannus nor matrix, and the chap seems to be a cheeky fellow that assures to have developed this first with aMannus, no less. So if you see the item in the Workshop, it is the current version, does not work with 1.0, and seems to have been "appropriated" by aMannus secret aide. Be warned.

jonathonspy likes this.
  5. Dennis el Azul

Are you saying someone stole the current version of the mod and uploaded into the workshop as it? Well, at least it doesn't works and we can say the mod was stolen in the comments. Do you have the link?

6. Ivskran

That sums it up quite right. You can find it in the Workshop under "Creative". The pal simply refuses to give credit, and insists, first, that he is the original author, then, that he helped aMannus develop it, and last, that he has written consent from aMannus that HE can do what he is doing.

The nerve on some people, huh?

7. Dennis el Azul

I hate when this kind of things happens.

8. Zalexard

Report it guys, and in the report put a link to this thread. That oughta suffice if enough people do it.

9. Deathninja5551

Deathninja5551 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

10. wackydeli66

wackydeli66 Void-Bound Voyager

I flagged it aswell, haha i like how he says he's a cop and thats why its not "updated" yet, sigh,,, 12 year olds on the steam community...

oh and this is a quote from the comments page from him on why this "release" wont work with starbound now.
    the previous message was saying that the game crashes when he tried using the mod.
    "Yeah I know it does that to some people. When I was uploading it, the game had a small update and add some new things. So I have to reupload it with some new thing with the mod. Sorry for the inconvince but it will be fixed as soon as posible"

Ivskran likes this.
  11. Zalexard

12. wackydeli66

wackydeli66 Void-Bound Voyager

oh god now he's saying he made it from scratch and that "Amannus and everyone can go suck it" bahaha what a child.... this needs to be taken down ASAP

13. Ivskran

Ha! He's even admitting (though I doubt is true) to be receiving donations for maintaining the mod. It clearly can't get any more illegal than that. He seems to want the feds and the IRS on his case.
    --- Post updated ---
    The guy keeps deleting some juicy bits about he being a cop in LAPD, living in China, and some racist comments. Would be priceless if it weren't so sad. I am on my phone so I try to capture what I can. Will keep you posted. Back to the studio, Jim!

14. shad5329

shad5329 Void-Bound Voyager

With the release of Starbound 1.0, is the mod folder still in the glad giraffe folder or is it the mods folder in the main directory?

15. jonathonspy

jonathonspy Existential Complex

main one

16. shad5329

Does this version work with Starbound 1.0?

17. jonathonspy

jonathonspy Existential Complex

no idea...
    try it...

18. Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

Nope, doesn't work with 1.0. This mod is outdated.

19. shad5329

Tested. Program crashes after chucklefish logo. Needs update to Starbound 1.0

20. Eternalmyst

Eternalmyst Big Damn Hero

Could someone find a real modder to update this mod to 1.0? I've been building a large protect for my server but we need a lot of rare blocks that can't be found without a mod like this. I used this mod a long time ago and it was perfect. :(