1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED the pony modpack V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack

1. Blastradius

Blastradius Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, I made a mod patch that I used previously with this mod to add some extra mane, tail, cutie mark and color options. I am wondering if the file pathing, and naming conventions are going to be the same this time around, or if the mod is going to be restructured.

2. Christovski

Christovski Ketchup Robot

Wow early game in 1.0 is pretty annoying since you are so squishy and planets you need to explore have so many monsters, just slow going killing every one so they dont mob you...

walking halfway across the planet to scan floran objects....
    *sigh*
    later in the game with better armor it will be more fun I'm sure, gotta find cotton somewhere...

Well hopefully when I do it with a pony race later i'll have a better grip of the new gameplay

3. Deciton_Reven

Deciton_Reven Cosmic Narwhal

There is no way I could have know you meant the Protectorate Uniform. Hey, I'll get on it though.

@Christovski Cotton is on lush planets, you should have found some on your starting planet, the problem is it seems really scarce, I got only three, so I guess there is a chance the game screwed you. You'll need to farm it either way though if you want both tungsten armor and to make the teddy bear. Also, as soon as you can get the Sprint Tech and then Waterball, it will make exploration faster and water planets a lot safer.

4. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

it's still the same i try to follow the same directory structure as the game itself

5. Blastradius

Blastradius Void-Bound Voyager

Awesome, thanks so much! You do fantastic work :D

6. Snowy iceshards

Snowy iceshards Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey snake! any pixeling needed in like asap?

7. Christovski

I've started farming cotton, I avoid plants cause I dont like farming so I missed it on the starting planet. I was trying to find it for tungsten armor yeah, kinda annoyed it makes you dabble in things like farming but *shrug* the biggest annoyance was the floran area i found didnt have enough things to scan and now I have to go to another start with another forest planet and hope theres a floran area. my bar looks to be about 20% from full

8. Deciton_Reven

I noticed that with scanning. It feels like you need to scan objects from both a hostile and nonhostile area for each race, which is tedious. However you aren't locked just to forest planets; I found the overgrown floran pit dungeon on a desert planet in the my starting solar system.

The mine on the first planet not having 20 core fragments was a pain though, mine had only 18. Kind defeats the point of having the mine.

9. Hydra148

Hydra148 Space Hobo

I just wanna say thank you for doing this, cant wait until youre done with the update :kawaii:

10. Deciton_Reven

Unless you guys prefer something else, I'll get to animating this:
    [​IMG]
    Do you want like a beret or cap to go with it though? I've felt a hat was missing from the set since it even has a cape (that ponies won't be able to use). (I don't count the flower as a part of the set (even though it's the best piece (and probably still works with ponies))).

11. Christovski

Yours had an actual mine>? I had to dig straight down forever to reach the core, but there were like tons, I just kept digging to the side and finding small caves that had core fragments

12. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Dec, did you kill the giant poptop in the mines? She gives 10 fragments. Also make sure there isn't any part of the mine that's hidden.

But yeah the uniform looks good.

13. Deciton_Reven

Yep, cheesed mama poptop with a spear. I've seen several people get just short of twenty. In reality though, digging down to collect spares is a good practice, I made sure to grab quite a few since there are some recipes (both in vanilla and eventually modded) that call for them. I believe I looked thoroughly; I'm always scanning walls with the MM to check for ores caves or buried treasure. Possible there was an area just out of range that was blocked off.

14. Christovski

What mine are you guys talking about I saw no such thing

15. Bloody_Kain

Bloody_Kain Phantasmal Quasar

have seen that the "Glowing Ores" mod has come to 1.0.

Now I can see complete Star Constilation in the darkness of the Mines again.
    Wonderfull! xD

16. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

nope all i need to do now is to fix the techs and finish transfering all the things into active items

17. Voidsong

Voidsong Void-Bound Voyager

Been away from Starbound for a while but this was the first thing i looked for with 1.0, so glad you are on top of it! When everything is complete will it be available on the steam workshop or just download it here?

Thanks again for all the hard work :)

18. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

it will be available at both places
    --- Post updated ---
    @christrosky i don't think we have any lines for many dialogs for bat ponies, you can give it a shot if you want.

Voidsong likes this.
  19. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

If you walk to the right or the left long enough you find a camp with a hiker dude who talks to you about how explosive core fragments are and tells you there's some in the abandoned mineshaft behind him.

20. Bloody_Kain

Bloody_Kain Phantasmal Quasar

@Cobra; Hmmm... I think that wouldn't be so difficult.
    If you think of that Batponys speaks like actual Bats, speaks screaching in tunes that are a little... unpleasant loud and incomprehensible for normal ponys.

But thats not an official info, but only something I have from a Fan work.
    In this they needed something like a Talisman or so to "speak" in Equestrian language and in normal volume.