1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

So I found a glitch of some sort

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Oxygen, Jul 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Oxygen

Oxygen Aquatic Astronaut

I found some kind of glitch while I was exploring the ocean planets while double jumping in the water. If you time your jumps just right you can actually infinitely double jump on water to get to the other islands. Not something game breaking, but just letting you all know. ~O2

ravingrabidmoose likes this.
  2. ravingrabidmoose

ravingrabidmoose Void-Bound Voyager

Neat trick. Definitely going to try that on my next play-through. Awesome profile pic btw, miss that weapon...

3. Phantom5582

Phantom5582 Phantasmal Quasar

Now... Test it on lava... or poison if you are not feeling as brave, and see if you take damage from it.

ravingrabidmoose and Zinerith like this.
  4. [curly] servo

[curly] servo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

amused: as a glitch of some sort, i came to see if there were pictures of me!

ravingrabidmoose likes this.
  5. Snydrex

Snydrex Void-Bound Voyager

Confused: I assumed we were talking about a unique version of my race.

Aside from that, I'd like more convenient ways to travel on/in water in general. Aqua spheres and boats are nice, but I'd like... a super rocket-powered kayak or something.
    Thanks for the info, will try this.

6. stealthXG

stealthXG Pangalactic Porcupine

Not really a glitch, you just happen to jump out of the water right as you land in it. Been doing it for a while now but it's a bit tough to pull off.

You can take the honor of testing this. xD

7. Phantom5582

Phantom5582 Phantasmal Quasar

I think not because as you stated...
    :p