1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Vespoids! 1.04

Adds a race of nature loving bees/wasps to the game.

1. AnthonySkunk89

AnthonySkunk89 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Do you have a character creation extender installed as well?

If not, can you locate the error in your starbound log file?
    --- Post updated ---
    Update: I'm aware of the missing armours and I'm working on fixing those and a few other things as I type this.

2. KaleShibata12

KaleShibata12 Phantasmal Quasar

I have Xbawks's character extender...so that part's covered.

I'd need to figure out the spot before titlescreen errors are posted since the amount of logs is rediculous...get back to you on that in a second.

Edit: Ok this line in the crash log stands out and appears to be causing the forced shut down proceedure:

[21:56:54.674] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (StarException) Duplicate effect source asset kind Name honeyslowed. configfile /effects/honeyslowed.effectsource

everything else loads perfect...but this seems to be the most common thing. if you need a copy of this whole log I can provide it.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  3. AnthonySkunk89

It'll be the log without the number (starboundlog.txt)

4. KaleShibata12

[21:56:54.674] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (StarException) Duplicate effect source asset kind Name honeyslowed. configfile /effects/honeyslowed.effectsource

Tried a second time...same error followed by about 20 lines of coding jargin I can't understand. if you need the whole thing, again I can get a full copy. mind you this is with a mod I'm using that doesn't conflict. (Avali Triage. no conflict message given, so I'll assume they mix ok. even without that I'm still seeing this same error)

5. AnthonySkunk89

Hmm, that's an older bug. @!@ I'll fiddle with the in game honey to see if I can replicate it.

Edit: Okay, I'm thinking you may be using an older version somehow as the honey slowing effect was removed due to errors.

6. KaleShibata12

I'm using the version poseted here on the CF forums...where would you have the most recent one?

7. AnthonySkunk89

AnthonySkunk89 updated Vespoids! with a new update entry:

Armor and item crafting fix

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Post updated ---
    Here and on the steam workshop.

Also, if the mod has the "effects" folder inside it, it's not current. Checked both upload and they're A-Okay.

8. KaleShibata12

odd...I downloaded it through the external link on the page...how in the world did it give me the old one?!

9. AnthonySkunk89

Here and on the steam workshop.

Also, if the mod has the "effects" folder inside it, it's not current. Checked both upload and they're A-Okay.
    External? It should be downloading from this site. Don't tell me it's still taking some people to mediafire?!

10. KaleShibata12

I think it might be since I beleive thats where it said it was from evidently...didn't check that before. now it says download from site so...lets try again...

11. AnthonySkunk89

Alright, let me know please.

12. KaleShibata12

ok it came from HERE this time...and no effects folder. ok...that was fucking weird...anyway I'll test if its working, but it ashould so I'll let you know.

13. AnthonySkunk89

Thanks and yeah, that is weird. @!@

14. kurisu7885

kurisu7885 Big Damn Hero

Saw your Mephetor on the Workshop, hope these lovely buzzers make it on there too ^^

15. AnthonySkunk89

They already are. ^!^

16. kurisu7885

kurisu7885 Big Damn Hero

So they are :D

17. HaloSamurai

HaloSamurai Intergalactic Tourist

18. AnthonySkunk89

Well, that is a lil weird. I can't duplicate it either, I fall through with no blocks there and can't when they are. If it doesn't bother you so much can you look through your log file for any errors?

Nevermind I'm seeing it now.

19. AnthonySkunk89

20. enderlordalatreon

enderlordalatreon Big Damn Hero

I got a question. Are there furniture for the Vespoids? If so do I craft them with any race or only vespoids? Also great mod man.