Block shield

Discussion in 'Blocks and Crafting' started by SssssuperFloran2004, Jun 23, 2016.

Tags:
?

Good idea?

1. Yes, I need this now M8!

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No, this is bad idea.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SssssuperFloran2004

SssssuperFloran2004 Void-Bound Voyager

So you know when you go into a mission/dungeon and you try to mine some blocks and a blue shield appears around it and it won't break. so i thought it would be a nice idea to make a shield generator. This would make the same thing happen (but you can enable and disable it) so this way your base is protected from griefers. let me know if this is a cool idea or not!
    :nuruhappy:

Skelozard1 likes this.
  2. Crixalis

Crixalis Master Chief

are you braindead? Shield generators were in-game ever since the block shields were! The generators are just hidden -.-

Jappards likes this.
  3. Ferociousfiend

Ferociousfiend Astral Cartographer

/spawnitem shieldgenerator 1000 is your friend, m8

4. Nate McCloud

Nate McCloud Existential Complex

I agree that shield generators need to be craftable, though. I play on a server where the host despises all forms of cheating (including any and all /admin commands), and am building a museum at the bottom of a lava sea. I would like to be able to show off my museum without worrying about people coming in and stealing or destroying things.

Crixalis and Jappards like this.
  5. Crixalis

Crixalis Master Chief

There should be server-based shield generators then, with an interface. You and any other user you put in the generator's database can edit the terrain it's protecting, while everyone else wont be able to do anything

Nate McCloud and Jappards like this.