1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Someone found a T6 pistol, now that I think about it?

2. Erick

Erick Void-Bound Voyager

Are there any coordinate to a Bia ape bust in this thread? i made a search with no success at all. Win 7 64 bit. Thanks :- )

3. Spazmattism

Spazmattism Void-Bound Voyager

No, but these are coords from one that I found.

Glynaith Traverse I
    X -183831078
    Y 568009589
    It's in the Apex town east of the beam site.

Thee Pie Man likes this.
  4. Alcible

Alcible Space Hobo

Can someone give coordinates to a rainbow hood on Win 10 64 bit? Thank you!

5. Roselle

Roselle Pangalactic Porcupine

Hello again, everyone! I have a treat for you!

Windows 7 64-bit

System: Alshain Delta (Radioactive Star)
    Planet: Alshain Delta II
    Type: Mutated
    Threat: Dangerous

Coordinates:

Best mutated planet I've seen yet; the hazmat-suited people are doing some interesting things.

Head RIGHT from spawn. Pass a lonnng flesh biome (there are at least two surface chests here, but I hate that biome, so I don't remember). Pass a hazmat building. Finally, you will climb over to the other side of a very large hill. From the surface, quite easily, you will see a wooden chest just inside a cave. I tried to recreate the placement so you can see what to look for:

[​IMG]

If you continue left inside this cave, you will see another wooden chest, and this one contains a GNOME GUN. :chrono::rainbowbarf::rainbow:

I recently spent way too long destroying every house in a shockingly widespread tiny house biome. I came out with over 800 throwing gnomes, several hats of every kind, but no little friend. To find the gnome gun in a chest almost on a planet's surface feels like the game acknowledging my pain. :B

I am looking for:

rainbow hood
    rainbow cape
    paintgun schematics
    Asuterosaberu DX
    symbiote (hat)
    alpaca set
    butterfly wings
    demon wings
    hawaiian flower crown

...and much more I cannot remember right now. :nurukappa:

I have been zooming irresponsibly through the game because of my excitement, but I promise I will share interesting coordinates more regularly again soon.

Aaaannnd, a public service announcement:

Containers inside randomly-generated structures of any kind are subject to randomness, so the loot you find in a village, hut, or dungeon will not be the same loot other people find. Chests randomly placed on the surface or in caves are usually dependable, though.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
    windseery likes this.
  6. Shachar2

Shachar2 Void-Bound Voyager

they're called barren planets :)

7. Momopovich

Momopovich Pangalactic Porcupine

I am desperately looking for a sewer dungeon ON A TIER 6 PLANET (scorched or volcanic). i've explored a lot of planets already and so far I'm not successful.

8. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Here you go
    Bertonia mass II

9. Momopovich

It is a magma planet and i found nothing on the surface, does it mean the dungeon is underground ? Did you actually find it ?
    Maybe you forgot a letter and it's bertonia mass III ? I'm exploring it

Edit : nothing on III... I'm exploring the whole system now

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  10. Galactic Avatar

Galactic Avatar Cosmic Narwhal

Windows 10, 64 bit:

Coronae Rift II (Radioactive Star):
    X: -68983213
    Y: -436768498

If you head to your right you should find an Apex settlement pretty quickly, about halfway into the settlement you should find a house with ornate furniture, underneath that house is a chest and in that chest is the legendary broadsword: TIME PIERCE. The special abilty of which is. time stop! Yeah it's pretty sweet, not only does the weapon look like the actual hand of a clock, it also looks a bit like a keyblade! Note: Time stop can stop time of multiple opponents if they are close enough when you hit them with it. It makes them completely invulnerable and freezes them in place for 3-5 seconds. allowing you to set up your position, deploy pets, make a pit for them to fall in, whatever you want to do.

The planet also contains an abandoned Apex lab, and a UMSC Penal Colony, Both have a ton of Matter manipulator and upgrade modules. As amatter of fact the whole system is great especially Planets 5 and 6. Both have Skyships and I believe six has both Avian and Floran dungeons. Also one of the two has an steam punk biome that covers a good portion of the underground!

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  11. Tzitzi

Tzitzi Yeah, You!

I found a sewer on a mutated planet on a fiery star, if that's the same.
    Rasalas Crescent IV - a
    X: -68983537
    Y: -43678367

I don't know why but I couldn't find that planet...

12. Momopovich

Nope, I want the planet to be Tier6 (highest difficulty). I am exploiting Po golems to make a completely afk pixel farm and pixels drops should depend on the planet difficulty.

I found the dungeon after exploring all the planets of the system lol.

13. TheNewTeddy

TheNewTeddy Astral Cartographer

Are any of these interesting systems VS planets? IE something with 9 planets, each of which is a gas giant, each of which has 3 planets as moons? IE a star that somehow has 0 planets whatsoever? etc etc.

14. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Welp, on this one, I just had to head west to first find a floran village
    After that village, there's a snow mini biome with alpaca
    The sewer is after that biome normally

15. Momopovich

If you are talking about Bertonia mass II, then we have different universes, mine is a magma planet with no dungeon/village. I found the sewer dungeon on Bertonia mass VI or IV, don't remember

16. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

At least you've found what you were looking for :3

17. Doublejho

Doublejho Existential Complex

I found one supernova gauntlet, only to find that I needed a second. I got a second off of a friend, but they didn't feel very strong in all honesty. I don't have the coordinates saved, though.

18. Galactic Avatar

Galactic Avatar Cosmic Narwhal

Gahhh!!! I messed up the Y axis:
    X: -68983213
    Y: -436768498

I have fixed it in my post above as well.

19. Tzitzi

Tzitzi Yeah, You!

Yep, this worked. But that chest you're mentioning (if I understood correctly) is inside a building so its content is random. I couldn't find that weapon, BUT...

For the joy of that guy with a dog in his avatar, in the alpine biome after that apex city, I found the alpaca sweater. I'm not sure if I found it inside an house or in the surface though, but it's defenitly worth a look.

Thanks nonetheless, sir...

20. Rosain

Rosain Space Hobo

Couldn't find the pickaxe, however found the gauntlet someone else mentioned and Asterosaberu DX. Don't know if merchants sell the same things to everyone or if theyre randomized but I also found a merchant selling 'Mysterious Helmet' to the far right of that apex rebels camp.