RELEASED Better Swimsuits Mod 2.0

Nicer swimsuit options for your farmer. Trans and Nonbinary Friendly!

1. Delta9

Delta9 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm open to most things, but I'm a little confused here. What specifically would you like? There's already an option for a bikini on a male body type.

• Tickles_McGee

Tickles_McGee Void-Bound Voyager

Hey uh, I dunno if you already got this kind of a message on this post, but is there any way you could add a version that makes it look like your wearing a white towel like in anime and stuff?

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

Someone already made that. It won't be white unless your pants are white, as the color of your bathhouse outfit is tied to your pants, but.

• Tickles_McGee

Tickles_McGee Void-Bound Voyager

Lol found that mod like 2 Minutes after posting that message. Forgot to delete it here.

• PrincessWilly

PrincessWilly Void-Bound Voyager

Well, the only bikini that doesn't look like it has breasts also has shorts, and ends up looking like something a bodybuilder would wear. I'd love to see a traditional one-piece without breasts or a skimpy bikini without breasts.

• Jadejackalope

Jadejackalope Aquatic Astronaut

Thank you so much for this mod. <3 I had a similar experience (agender here) in the bathhouse after going through the changeroom and refused to go there after that too. Mods like this make me love this game and community.

• Delta9

This mod is getting an update!! I still have a few things to pull together, but it's going to rely on Get Dressed. If you have any requests for new suit types, now is the time to ask!

• Delta9