Novakid Story: Giving the Novakids the attention they deserve

Discussion in 'Other' started by Poison Dagger, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Poison Dagger

Poison Dagger Void-Bound Voyager

I noticed while playing the story that the Novakids have little/no effect on the game. What I mean is, you won't ever find a novakid settlement, or another novakid npc.
    Now yes, I understand that in their description it says "they have little or no desire to record their history"
    This gives the Novakids a bit of a mysterious edge, of which I believe could be of use.

My suggestion: Implement a story for the Novakids, just like the main one. How?
    Okay well lets say that while the Novakids stopped recording history, the very first of their kind did. Maybe a story about how in the beginning, all the races were united together, and then became divided due to conflicts with each other. Now, the brands on their faces. Every different brand is like a type. The story would involve all the brands reuniting to fight an enemy (Maybe the possible extinction of their race or a monster like the Ruin)

My suggestion isn't to implement this exact kind of story. This is just an example of what I think could be a very nice addition to the game. A side story for a race that got none (or hell, a side story for each race) has a lot of potential.

Well, that's my suggestion! Thank you for reading :)

Probalt and Jappards like this.
  2. Probalt

Probalt Aquatic Astronaut

I'm pretty sure they're adding Novakid settlements in the next big update, so they are finally getting some attention. Being a Novakid player, I hope they'll give them a quest that revolves around why they weren't included in the 6 sentient race, mainly because I want to feel relevant. Here's to some love for the Novakids!

Poison Dagger likes this.
  3. alextulinov

alextulinov Scruffy Nerf-Herder

But what if they are the ones that created the universe?they are pieces of a god according to the new lore

4. Poison Dagger

Poison Dagger Void-Bound Voyager

Well maybe but it'd still be nice if they had a playable story to compensate for not being in the main one.