1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Second Playthrough glitched out?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Lightxz27, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Lightxz27

Lightxz27 Void-Bound Voyager

So I'm not 100% sure if I'm doing this right, but I figure might as well try

I finished Starbound for the first time on Casual, it was fun but I craved more. So I started a second playthrough on Survival. Everything was fine up until I got too The Ark

Everything was there. All the characters you gathered on your quest, and the Portal to the Ruin was wide open.

I suppose this isn't a game breaking glitch, or anything thats really a big problem. I can still go on the quests I need to and all, but I still felt this was worth bringing up.

Is there anyway to fix this? And in the case this isn't worth making a thread [not sure if thats the right term] about, I am sorry. First time making one honestly Glitch.png

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Don't get me wrong but please use the search function on the forums in the future...this false issue has been reported...i dunno...7 or 8(?) times already (didn't count specifically)
    The universe is shared between all characters. The outpost state is saved in the universe and therefore it's state is also shared between all characters. This is intended and not a bug, issue, glitch or anything like this.

~ Iris ~

3. Lightxz27

Lightxz27 Void-Bound Voyager

Ooooh, sorry I had no clue. I figured this was a glitch and only looked in the Glitch/Bugs area. That and I had no clue what to look for.

4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Well now you know it's not a bug :nurunaughty: When searching for "outpost bug" you should find related topics. :nuruhappy:

~ Iris ~