1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED WEdit v1.3.2

In-game, multiplayer-compatible world editing.

1. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Hi , i've modify all the picture on the tutorial for add tool icon on the bottom-right of each picture for easier handle , like this :
    [​IMG]

You want them ? if yes where can i send you that ?

If you want i can also remake the tutorial on chucklefish forum (with credit for you ofc).

Errors4l likes this.
  2. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Oh, that's actually really neat! Feel free to contact me at Silverfeelin@gmail.com, I'd love to update the wiki with those icons added.
    What do you mean by remaking the tutorial on these forums, exactly?

3. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Almost a copy past but located here instead of github.com, more people will see it i think.

4. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

I'd rather you didn't. When I update the mod I can easily update the GitHub readme and wiki to reflect the changes or added content. Copies of the information can easily get outdated and give wrong information as a result of it; a link to the official documentation prevents that.

5. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Ok no problem ^^
    edit ok i've send by mail

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  6. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

7. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

8. KregisAurelius

KregisAurelius Intergalactic Tourist

I have a mod that changes my dash tech to Shift instead of double tapping the required button. However its incompatible with this mod. (to the point the item box wouldnt even spawn the items while that mod was installed). I saw the tutorial on github explaining how to change what tech you use and figured id change it to my sphere so it could potentially be compatible. However upon going through the instructions in the unpacked assets the tech's no longer use .lua nor does the file (when opened in notepad++) use the same coding so theres no function init() to drop the requires Wedit line in. How would i change Wedit to sphere now instead of dash?

9. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Techs can't not use Lua files, as they literally contain all the logic of the techs.
    Either way, you can try using these files. Note that they might be outdated: https://github.com/Silverfeelin/Starbound-WEdit/tree/master/tech/distortionsphere

10. KregisAurelius

KregisAurelius Intergalactic Tourist

Yeah the problem was i did a search in the Starbound folder (with assets unpacked) and couldnt find distortionsphere.lua despite distortionsphere.tech calling it. Thanks for the file. Also found out tho that once the items are spawned if you switch off the dash tech then the items still work. So i can switch back to airdash i just dont have the noclip which im fine with.

11. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

[​IMG]

Edit , while unpacking , wait until the black window say you something else , because we easily stop it before and nothing say you it wasnt finish , so you may have missing fil in your unpacked asset folder (happen me the first time i've unpacked).

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    Errors4l likes this.
  12. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Suggestion ^^ :

When we take a sample of a block (or matter) with block pinner or matmod pinner , the given tool have a 1x1 size , can we also have things like for example 3x3 sample for easier replace please ?

13. Zennle

Zennle Scruffy Nerf-Herder

For some reason I can't use the item box. I checked and I have /debug and /admin on. Did this happen to anyone? If so, how did you fix it? (Sorry if my english isn't perfect, I'm french.

14. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Dash tech active on your character, and no conflicting mods?

15. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Almost i've get this bug before but idk how to fix , have try to copy past again the command for the chest ?

(im fr too)

16. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

If you don't mind, please make feature requests here: https://github.com/Silverfeelin/Starbound-WEdit/issues/new (using the enhancement tag). Thanks in advance! I'll add this one myself when I can, if I don't forget / you beat me to it.

Shadox2.0 likes this.
  17. Zennle

Zennle Scruffy Nerf-Herder

OHHH, i'm dumb. I have another tech enabled .-.

18. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Ok 'ill do that after sleep x) also i dont realy know github and i'm not register yet but 'ill do that don't worry.

Edit : done it's ok like that ?

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
  19. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Yes, thank you for your suggestion!

20. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Ok no problem , this awesome mod deserv it x)