1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED WIP: Explorer Pod Vehicle 1.3.2

A exploration porpuse vehicle so u can fly and dive alrough.

1. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Maybe the modder of this mod could help you for that.

2. luki3m

luki3m Phantasmal Quasar

Yeah did ask him to help me :rofl: and he is taking a look at this :)

jonathonspy likes this.
  3. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Nice ^^

4. AArticuno3

AArticuno3 Big Damn Hero

naming mix-up!

[​IMG]

5. Sharp(JQ)

Sharp(JQ) Ketchup Robot

A good mode, but I'd rather have a machine gun, not lights.

STCW262 likes this.
  6. Erazil

Erazil Subatomic Cosmonaut

any new for Apex , Floran ? ( Avali ? )

7. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Like we already have many pod race i think he work on the others (and in the worst case its planned) , but like the mod was show in a dev post imo it'll boost luki3m's motivation lol (even if i never doubt about that ^^)

Also luki3m , it's still show as Avian Pod about the Glitch one x)

8. luki3m

luki3m Phantasmal Quasar

SOrry guys i've been out these two weeks and trying some new games with friends >.< but i'll continue the work on the mod and i plan to finish at least the apex and human on this weekend.

9. luki3m

luki3m Phantasmal Quasar

on the new update i'll fix the vehicle name, add apex maybe human, incrise the light cone of the headlight and incrise the bright on the hylotl headlights when its turned on.

10. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

OK nice , thx for giving news , have have fun whit your friend ^^

11. luki3m

luki3m Phantasmal Quasar

its not just that :rofl: i've started to work as design :rofl: so now i'll be kinda busy hahaha but i'll not abandon this mod :)

12. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Ok ^^

13. luki3m

luki3m Phantasmal Quasar

Sorry guys for not being updating the mod, i'm working hard on the political campaign here in my city, and i'm right now i don't have time to take care of the mod D': but when the electoral campaingn is over i'll be back... but today ive finished the apex model, if u guys want to take a look, i would like to know what u think about it :)[​IMG]

Iroaseta and Shadox2.0 like this.
  14. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

dont worry np ^^ , yeah it fit well with apex science style , but like i dont play apex and dont really visit their city or lab i'm not the best for give advice x)

But maybe too rounded no ? i dont know ^^ need apex feedback lol

15. warbrand2

warbrand2 Subatomic Cosmonaut

The problem with apex is they really have 3 designs. This is only a factor when you look at the other races and realize they each only really have one distinct look.

the Miniknog, have a sleek and modern look, which is what that explorer pod looks like. though most of their stuff has blue lights on it.

the suppressed citizens, have a 80's stile, and in some areas 80's scifi stile.

the rebels, have a wwII/Vietnam stile.

that said, the prominent stile for tech is the minikong look.

jonathonspy likes this.
  16. luki3m

luki3m Phantasmal Quasar

Well i don't play with apex either, so as some people asked for something like their mech, so i made the apex explorer pod based on the mech with some ship details...

well the apex explorerpod will have the glass glowing like if the light was coming from inside, and the headlights can be blue either.

17. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

18. Sparksol

Sparksol Phantasmal Quasar

An extra I think would be mildly interesting: a human alternate, based on the Recreation Vehicle from the human camps.

[​IMG]

dyre00 and jonathonspy like this.
  19. luki3m

luki3m Phantasmal Quasar

wow its nice... i like this idea, and i gues someone had ask me about this too... i hope the next week i can rush with the mod update... and try to releaase all vehicles, and elso do some variations of the races vehicle and some custom races

jonathonspy likes this.
  20. Aedris

Aedris Void-Bound Voyager

I am running a small dedicated server for my friends, and I love this mod!
    To make it easier for players to join and use your mod, may I include it in a small pack of mods?
    I will include credit for you along with a link back to the mod page within the pack.
    Thank you for your modding work!