1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Resolved Cannot Warp from ship

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Footlong, Sep 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Footlong

Footlong Space Hobo

Using mods from the steam workshop.
    Look, I am not making a list of all the mods I have installed, I have 58 or so including Frakin Universe.

Cannot load the outpost or any planets - will go through the teleporting animation but simply ends back at my ship. Creating a new character does not fix. Changing planet does not fix. Banging my head against a wall doesn't fix anything either.

I understand it must be one of the mods screwing me over and I have noticed in the log a lot of "Failed to place dungeon object" this could be due to a mod which adds more dungeons ( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729769243 )

However I don't know much and would appreciate someone looking at my log file.
    Using Windows 7, Very capable hardware minus the Nvidia drivers causing unrelated problems from time to time.

Attached Files:

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

You'll have to wait for an update for Frackin' Universe. Todays patch enhanced the monstertypes by a node that isn't present in the actual stable fu release.
    This error will also apply to every mod that adds custom monsters or npcs.

~ Iris ~

Footlong likes this.
  3. Footlong

Footlong Space Hobo

Thanks for the reply.

I don't suppose you are aware of a way for me to revert/disable to before this latest patch? I can do without an extra node honestly.

4. Iris Blanche

Steam does autoupdates so i'm not sure if there is a way to do so. The author of frackin universe is also aware of this problem and there is a pre-release for 1.1.1 on the github page of fu.

~ Iris ~

5. Footlong

Footlong Space Hobo

6. Iris Blanche

Closing and marking as resolved. The mod author fixed the related mod.

Regards
    Iris Blanche

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.