1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Extra Dungeons [For version 1.3.2] Version 0.74

More content for you!

1. The Observer

The Observer Phantasmal Quasar

2. The Observer

I'll admit to being curious. Has *anyone* managed to find Svetlana in the Sky Boulevard yet?

3. Psygnosis

Psygnosis Ketchup Robot

Still have to find that dungeon

4. dyre00

dyre00 Poptop Tamer

You, sir, are doing God's work. The lack of combat-related challenges is one of my only complaints about the vanilla game (i.e., no way to really put your skills and gear to the test, other than a handful of boss fights) and these dungeons go a long way in alleviating that itch.

5. Fluke2

Fluke2 Orbital Explorer

I have not yet found miss twofeathers yet, still working on how to unlock all the secrets of the level legitimately and not by breaking out of the map

Psygnosis, i have only ever see that mission quest on magma worlds so a boat is needed or admin mode and swim to other islands to find it. Also im curious is your name related to Metal fatigue?

6. Fluke2

Fluke2 Orbital Explorer

I can proudly say i found Svetlana with out breaking the map/cheese and boy oh boy are the switches heartpoundingly well hidden. Now onto your newest creation Observer, how many secrets hidden within i wonder hmmm

7. Imperitus

Imperitus Aquatic Astronaut

Hey would anyone happen to know if this would conflict with the restored beta dungeons mod?

8. Fluke2

Fluke2 Orbital Explorer

so i have been exploring around in starbound and i keep noticing that on volcanic world the Tower invincible map locations ALWAYS spawn that not why I am posting though. Its that there is always 4+ on every volcanic world that i travel to, right next to the initial beam down point. So here I am asking if anyone else has that happen to them for any of the treausremap/questmap things.

as for the others they are things you sometimes have to hunt for sometimes multiples on worlds but no where near the tower invincible spawn rate.

9. The Observer

3-4 per medium-sized world is the number I'm gunning for.

As I'm abroad and don't have access to my files, I can't check if I left a spawnpoint somewhere in there by mistake, but try again and see if it isn't just silly luck.

10. Fluke2

Fluke2 Orbital Explorer

perhaps it they just stick out more because of all the times i have seen them spawn back to back to back, most i have seen is 3 back to back on either side of the beam down point, plus they are alot more noticeable then the other map locations

11. Shadow Wolf TJC

Shadow Wolf TJC Spaceman Spiff

Although I do believe that a more appropriate name for this mod is "Extra Missions", it looks like a mod that I should take a look at, since I do like to see what new dungeons and missions others may come up with.

12. The Observer

Originally, the first incarnation of this mod spawned dungeons out in the wild. They still are around today in FU as the greenruins and crystalcaves dungeons. That's when I named it.

With the new instanced randomgen dungeons being around in the nightly, I may be doing those too.

13. The Observer

14. Shadow Wolf TJC

I was just about to submit a review for this mod when the next update came. Unfortunately, I think your download link needs to be checked, as there doesn't seem to be an option to simply download the mod...

15. The Observer

16. Shadow Wolf TJC

Looking at your mod's structure, I do see one flaw that, while it doesn't necessarily break the experience, does concern me, as it could later become an issue in terms of mod compatability in the future. Some of the mod's resource names seem to be non-unique names like "ancient temple", "infiltration", and "sky temple", which all seem like names that could likely be replicated in another mod. Although it may be too much effort to implement this change now, and although there's the possibility that it could cause characters that did missions from a previous version to break, what I would've recommended is to add a prefix to your resources, to make them more unique (like, say, tobs_ed_ancienttemple).

Edit: You could opt to add prefixes to some assets one at a time. I recommend starting with the npcs 1st, and the objects 2nd.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  17. The Observer

The Observer updated Extra Dungeons [For version 1.1.1] with a new update entry:

Castle Takeshi!

Read the rest of this update entry...

rafaellouy93 likes this.
  18. The Observer

bk3k likes this.
  19. mindbound

mindbound Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The download link still points to v0.57, please update at your convenience.

20. The Observer