Modding Help Meet The Shavi

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Silverduke1, Sep 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Silverduke1

Silverduke1 Giant Laser Beams

Some item drafts i made and added for stuff, still needs refining if anyone wants to make it look nicer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Roskii Heiral likes this.
  2. WyvernWarrior223

WyvernWarrior223 Big Damn Hero

All of these items look fine to me! I really like the honey dew dew. It looks like a nice round orb of delicious honey. The fire tuft could use a bit more shading I guess.

3. Silverduke1

the actual ingame assets look so much better though

WyvernWarrior223 likes this.
  4. WyvernWarrior223

Well, nothing is perfect in this world. All we can do is do our best. I can try to "refine" some of the art if you want

5. Silverduke1

feel free too, would you like to add me to skype or steam to make conversations easier?

6. Silverduke1

i just saw your extra plushies mod its adorable, i actually was planning to add some plushies in my mod tbh ^^; i love fluffy and plushie things. I would love to have you on the Team.

7. WyvernWarrior223

Sure! My steam should is - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198241149946/

And thanks! X3 I used it to practise a little in object creation and now it's become a project.

8. Silverduke1

its really incredible, i sent invite by the way. your actually a natural at pixel art. Also in regards to the staff what if instead of the horn being the tip what if the top was a curled up horn holding some kind of crystal sphere with holes in it?

9. WyvernWarrior223

That's actually a neat idea! Maybe add in a new material in the mod, Aero Crystals?

10. Silverduke1

hmm it would need either to be an ore, or an artificial material like the Avali's Aerogel

11. WyvernWarrior223

An ore would make sense, but maybe Shavi can artificial grow these crystals?

12. Silverduke1

so a plant code wise. that could be fun, i always adored growing crystals and stuff. i also wanted a glowing moss that could be used to make mossy torches or a mossy lighting with stone, and you could find it naturally growing underground, so you can make more torches while you continue diving in a renewable way. The plant itself would produce light. but could be crafted into placeable light sources.

13. Silverduke1

not shavi related but well i did a new sketch
    [​IMG]

14. Silverduke1

[​IMG]
    colored it

Roskii Heiral likes this.