RELEASED Stardew Valley Expansion

Discussion in 'Mods' started by tegobash, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Acerbicon

Acerbicon Pangalactic Porcupine

This is looking fantastic. You do great work!

I'm not great at it, but if you need any help with anything I would be happy to try to help.

• tegobash

tegobash Big Damn Hero

Thank you. I'm always looking for help with pixel art, I'll PM you.

• Naesaki

Naesaki Void-Bound Voyager

One thing that came to mind since you're expanding the town, have you had any thoughts what to do with the JoJa-corp store on playthrough's when we rebuild/renew the community centre since they get kicked out and we are left with an eyesore of an abandoned building.

I reckon it would be pretty sweet to have it be replaced under those circumstances though I have no idea how big of an undertaking such a thing would be.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
          Acerbicon and fftljoe like this.
        • dragonregure

dragonregure Void-Bound Voyager

Ummm, is there any way to use farmOPT1.xnb with your patch for v1.1?
          personally i like the option where there's no pond in the farm so i have hard time to refilling water and Robin's Well become something usefull

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I have only changed the manifest.json for the 1.1 patch, so there is nothing you couldnt do with 1.07 that you cant do with 1.1

• dragonregure

You were right, i tried to get other farm option and its worked perfectly, thanks~!

• tegobash

tegobash Big Damn Hero

Please welcome Amed, a gas station employee, an outcast hated by Pelican Town (especially Jodi). The main goal is to make him and Jackie bachelors.
                [​IMG]

• fftljoe

fftljoe Space Penguin Leader

I like outcasts though... :)

• eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Ooh la la I love jackie and amed

• dragonregure

Guys i have issue here..

I cant go to marnie ranch via south of my farm. everytime i go to the marnie ranch area from my farm, it will go back to my farm..

sorry for my bad english

• tegobash

tegobash Big Damn Hero

This is a Tego's Stardew Expansion problem, so this thread. It's been discussed many times, if I recall correctly you haven't installed ALL.

• Iomega0318

Iomega0318 Big Damn Hero

Very nice! I have always wanted more "content" in Harvest Moon type games, I feel like there needs to be more land, cities to visit, towns, more upgrades, etc.
                          Definitely love the diner it looks great and would love to buy that Winery! So where can I download this now lol :)

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

It is still in development, and it doesnt help that the current ALL 1.2 beta has a ton of new goodies that tego is wanting to have bad :p

Aveloren likes this.
                            • Iomega0318

Iomega0318 Big Damn Hero

I know but I still want it lol ;)

On a side note:
                              I am just now experimenting with maps and such, it's actually pretty easy once you understand it. Haven't looked into ALL just yet but I am sure it will come in handy so I don't have to break the in game maps :p
                              Right now I am looking for some good guides on tIDE, mostly things like what I can do with the "tile properties" unless I'm missing some documentation on SDV lol..

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

http://community.playstarbound.com/...s-map-editing-and-other-related-stuff.112279/

The tile properties are specific to SDV, do not have anything specific to do with tIDE.

• Iomega0318

Iomega0318 Big Damn Hero

• tegobash

tegobash Big Damn Hero

Just a small progress update.

The winery is officially finished. To release 1.0 version of the mod I just need to make two house interiors and some minor stuff.
                                  And here's a fun picture: Can you spot all differences?

[​IMG]

Jokerine, lannihamm, Entoarox and 5 others like this.
                                  • Iomega0318

Iomega0318 Big Damn Hero

I feel tortured! :)

• tegobash

tegobash Big Damn Hero

Ah, two updated pictures:

[​IMG]
                                      [​IMG]

• GaxxD

GaxxD Void-Bound Voyager

Can't wait till it's done. I have a suggestion though. There's a great mod out there that adds to game's longevity and increases a challenge by adding taxes to the game (http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/rtgoats-longevity.126190/). Would it be too much work to also add taxes to the winery? Or is it a feature you wouldn't want to implement on your own?